Promote what you LOVE instead of bashing what you hate!!
Happy July 1st Thought for Today July 1, 2014
“To be deeply loved, means a willingness to cut yourself wide open, exposing your vulnerabilities… hopes, hurts, fears and flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the real you and that person is just as worthy of love. There is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling, than complete love, it’s worth the risk… reach for it.” ~ Jaeda DeWalt
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.12.13 December 13, 2013
1. When we realize we are worthy of living a Beautiful Life, we won’t let anything or anyone stand in our way.
2. “May you always do what you are afraid to do.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule NEVER LIE TO YOURSELF Paulo Coelho
4. “Remind everyone close to you to be themselves, and tell them that you love them just the way they are! They’re perfect and so are you. There’s nothing not to love. Most suffering stems from feeling “less than.” You aren’t less than anything or anyone! You are complete.The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you’re seeking to attain.! Just express your uniqueness fearlessly, with abandon! That’s why you’re made the way you are, and that’s why you’re here in the physical world.” ~ Anita Moorjani from Dying To Be Me
5. IF IT FEELS RIGHT FOR YOU, this is a Link to a 30 minute talk… of a 23 yr old who american who became the mother of 30 in Nepal… I have been to Nepal… had wanted to work with the kids there but landed in PV instead and got to live that dream.. http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=4344
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.5.13 November 6, 2013
1. I am worthy of all the good things in Life.
2. “The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you’re seeking to attain. Just express your uniqueness fearlessly, with abandon! That’s why you’re made the way you are, and that’s why you’re here in the physical world.” ~ Anita Moorjani
3. Staying With Our Feelings: Being in a place of peace may be the goal, but if we want to get there we have to engage in the process of being with ourselves when we are not at peace. When we are angry or sad, we usually try to push our feelings away. Or we try to analyze them, which amounts to the same thing. Most of us are looking for the rocketship to heaven. We want to go from feeling pain to feeling ecstasy without having to change buses. We have to learn that it is better to take step one in good faith, than to try to leapfrog to step twenty-six on the first attempt. It takes courage to stay with what we are feeling. And it takes a lot of practice before we can learn to do it effectively. But what is the alternative? If we deny or intellectualize our feelings, we will squander the opportunity they provide us for real transformation. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. Forgiveness is only a struggle to the mind that sees grievances as more valuable or justified than peace. Release all reason for judgment and flow freely by.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 8.6.13 August 6, 2013
“Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?’ ‘Supposing it didn’t,’ said Pooh after careful thought. Piglet was comforted by this.” ― A.A. Milne
“Piglet was so excited at the idea of being Useful that he forgot to be frightened any more.” ~ A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-pooh
“Anything we do in the world to “be nice” to someone is just a conditional aspect of worldly love with the ego as the guide. We have no idea of what nice and good is. Having a day that feels good is just a trick of the ego to keep us believing that it is the source of our happiness. If we believe that there is a “good” and a “bad” way to be, then we are caught in the ego world of form. Our function is to realize who we are as unlimited beings. My part is to move above this battleground and let Him take care of what I am to do.” -Sarah Huemmert
I hear that we are given numerous opportunities to redefine ourselves; but I prefer claiming unlimited opportunities to free myself from any perceived obstacle. Thanks Pamela
When we know that we are worthy of love, we no longer need to engage in a profusion of activities designed to prove our worthiness to ourselves or to others. Our inner sense of worth enables us to give love without demands or expectations, thereby creating the pathway through which love spontaneously returns to us. Our relationship to the world, and also each other, is no longer one of manipulation, struggle or greed, but one of trust in the unfolding of all organic processes. What needs to occur happens through us, because we are willing and able, not because our egos need it to happen to validate self. Grace unfolds in our lives and we are naturally drawn toward events and circumstances to which we can contribute our energy and attention. Because we are flexible and cooperative, we meet our goals seemingly without effort. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 4.4.13 April 4, 2013
1. “You are what exists before all stories. You are what remains when the story is understood.” ~ Byron Katie
2.”You surrender to a lot of things which are not worthy of you. I wish you could surrender to your Radiance… your Integrity… your beautiful human Grace.” Yogi Bhajan
3. “Who am I without my story? New New New.” ~ Byron Katie
4. By BEING our Authentic Self, we allow change in our world that was not here before… While playing a “role” in our “stories of littleness and fear” it is not possible to do this… being aware of the temptation to see ourselves unfairly treated simply means to keep vigilant to the awareness of Truth and Loves presences in each moment… while re-membering if it is NOT Love, it’s a call for Love… not for the seeming “OTHER” but for ourselves… because everything I give, I give to myself… what I put out comes back to me like a boomerang… so IF I don’t like what I am getting, I can look at what I have been giving out into the world… not the situation but the Universe as a whole…