Exactly… There is a PURPOSE FOR EVERYONE… we have assigned them a ROLE… or as we like to put it, we handed them the scripted and said “would you read this, so my stuff can come up, and I can work on it… ”
Thought for Today 4.21.14 April 21, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.12.13 December 13, 2013
1. When we realize we are worthy of living a Beautiful Life, we won’t let anything or anyone stand in our way.
2. “May you always do what you are afraid to do.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule NEVER LIE TO YOURSELF Paulo Coelho
4. “Remind everyone close to you to be themselves, and tell them that you love them just the way they are! They’re perfect and so are you. There’s nothing not to love. Most suffering stems from feeling “less than.” You aren’t less than anything or anyone! You are complete.The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you’re seeking to attain.! Just express your uniqueness fearlessly, with abandon! That’s why you’re made the way you are, and that’s why you’re here in the physical world.” ~ Anita Moorjani from Dying To Be Me
5. IF IT FEELS RIGHT FOR YOU, this is a Link to a 30 minute talk… of a 23 yr old who american who became the mother of 30 in Nepal… I have been to Nepal… had wanted to work with the kids there but landed in PV instead and got to live that dream.. http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=4344
Thoughts and Quotes For Thanks Given.. November 29, 2013
1. If I am not grateful, I am confused. ~ Bryon Katie … Thanks Given is an ongoing daily Practice…
2. Close your eyes and imagine yourself living the life of your dreams. Now be very still and allow yourself to feel your inner self grow to fit that picture. Hold the image, and the feeling, for as long as you comfortably can. Consider it done. ~ Marianne Williamson
3. The beautiful gifts of gratitude begin at home, so today we invite a healing to happen in our own body, in our own consciousness, in our own loving heart that feels blessed to be alive.. Notice all the riches we’ve been given… the feet that allow us to stand the legs, that allow we to walk, the stomach that allows us to eat, the lungs that allow us to breathe, the throat that allows us to speak, the mouth that allows us to taste, the nose that allows us to smell, the eyes that allow us to see and our beating heart that allows us to love… Honor them all…
Become present to the treasures of our life, the opportunities that we have been given, the ones that have effortlessly opened up for us this year…. Reflect on our family, our kids, our partner, our friends… Look through appreciative eyes, the eyes of what’s right
the eyes of the divine… We give thanks in a way that we never have before…
Allow fear, doubt, struggle and pain to melt away in the presence of this all-loving appreciation.. We thank God/Creator/Source/Divine Love that we have a consciousness that is able to shift and transform in just a moment
Thank God that we are courageous enough to take a moment to bless our Self, to bless the Universe, to bless all those who Love and guide us and then to bless all of the world…
We send our tears of Love and Gratitude to those who are in pain, to those who are alone, to those who are confused. We allow the heavenly vibration of Gratitude to puncture their fearful illusions and open up our hearts to what is truly divine…
Today, take this vow of deep self-Love and gratitude knowing that when we are in the presence of this kind of Love, WE – as well as all of those around us – will flourish…
Take five slow deep breaths, breathing in love, appreciation, gratitude and joy… Know that you are never alone and you will never be alone… We are all here surround with Love.
4. Gentler more loving dreams will come when the past has been forgiven and released – when the struggle to establish ones’ own worth and pursue separate interests has ceased – when Trust replaces all doubt and fear – and when Love, Peace and Gratitude prevail in every moment. It is all a seeming outward picturing of an inward state of mind – all just dreaming. ~ Thanks Benny
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.12.13 October 12, 2013
1. Rather than wanting to hold to the past longer and slow things down and stop the aging process – just revel in the power of now! Every moment can be more wonderful than the moment before… – Abraham
2. When we are in Harmony with our Self everything unfolds with Grace and Ease….
3. When you find yourself in a fury, the person you perceive as causing it is your greatest teacher at that moment. That person is teaching you that you have not yet mastered yourself, that you still do not know how to choose peace as that button is being pushed.
When you feel something like anger, practice mustering up the courage to say how you feel without being abusive or loud. You will see that communicating rather than stifling yourself will end the rage almost immediately. –
4. One value of developing an inner life is the sense of worth we feel whether we are in a relationship or not
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.5.13 October 5, 2013
1. “In the sky, there is no distinctions of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them.” ~ Buddha
2. Conflicting Needs: Only because we believe that we are separate do our needs seem to conflict. ~ Paul Ferrini
3. Are Our Wounds Real? The Self is our Spiritual Identity. It is unassailable. It cannot be wounded or broken. Wounding and healing may have value in a process of psychological growth but they do not have existential value.
One is not worthy or unworthy because one has given a wound or received one. Nor is one worthy or unworthy because one has healed or has not healed from the wound. The wound is a teaching about forgiveness, both to the one who gave the wound and the one who received it. Once they have offered forgiveness to themselves and to each other, the wound no longer has any meaning. ~ Paul Ferrini
The Drama of Separation: When fear comes up, we often separate. Then, if we don’t engage in shame and blame, we can choose to look at our fear. If we do not choose to look at it, it will intensify until it finally gets our attention. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. “Why did this happen to me?” Get the victim mentality out of the picture and the question might be, “why did I do this to myself?” Look at it even more closely and the question might change to “who is the me that this seems to have happened to?” And then you might see that you are not that body/ego identity. You rest in changeless peace. Nothing happened to you – nothing ever could.