Thought for Today 6.7.2014 June 7, 2014
“Today may there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.”
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.6.14 March 6, 2014
1. “When we share the particular gifts that we have been given, we free our life force from its cage of separation. If we were born with a song in our heart, then we must sing it; if there is a vision in our soul, then we must live it. When we express fully all that we are, we participate in the flow of life. We are not meant to sit on the sideline, passively watching others live. We are meant to be vehicles through which our spirits can flow outward to life.” – John Robbins
2. When you finally get it that the Universe is only answering your vibration, then you understand that if you are victim to anything, it’s only your haphazard offering of vibration. The real desire that is being born within you is, “I want to vibrate on purpose. I want to set my Tone. I want to conclude and decide and offer it consistently and then watch the results of it.” You cannot get it done, ever, and you cannot get it wrong. So you might as well relax and start having fun with this. -Abraham
3. “When we’re true to ourselves, we become instruments of truth for the planet. Because we’re all connected, we touch the lives of everyone around us, who then affect others. Our only obligation is to be the love we are and allow our answers to come from within in the way that’s most appropriate for us.
Finally, I can’t stress enough how important it is to enjoy yourself and not take yourself or life too seriously. One of the biggest flaws with many traditional spiritual systems is that they give you such a somber outlook. Although you know that I abhor creating doctrines, if I ever had to create a set of tenets for a spiritual path to healing, number one on my list would be to make sure to laugh as often as possible throughout every single day—and preferably laugh at myself. This would be hands down over and above any form of prayer, meditation, chanting, or diet reform. Day-to-day problems never seem as big when viewed through a veil of humor and love.” ~ Anita Moorjani
4. Ponder these three statements:
1) You are doing this to yourself.
2) The you that seems to be having these adventures in space and time is not really you.
3) The place where it all seems to be happening does not exist. Now let’s get real…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.20.13 November 20, 2013
1. Surrender: You can’t have control if you want to live a life of Spirit. Spirituality requires surrender. You aren’t asked to surrender to someone else, nor are you asked to capitulate to your own ego. You are asked to surrender to the River that lies within you. The River is in charge. Your only choice is to fight its authority (an exhausting choice) or to accept it. Some people figure out right away
that surrender is inevitable. For others, it takes years. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.”-Marcus Aurelius
3. This is a hospital where we have come to be healed of a mental illness called split mind (the idea of separation). We are here only for our healing. This is a school where we have come to learn and to undo the idea that we are a thing that we are not. We are here only to learn, and lessons are repeated over and over until we learn the Truth. And it is the Truth that will set US free.
4. If I defend myself I am attacked. By planning for the defense of a self that I am not, I are attacking the Self that I AM. And if I feel defensive about anything I have identified with a self that I am not.
The ego would convince us that we are a thing that we are not. In fact, the ego is the thing that I believe I am (which I am not).
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.31.13 October 31, 2013
1. Stay Humble, I could be wrong…..
2. In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else’s path is wrong. ~ Paulo Coelho
3. I am doing this to myself. Everything I experience I have asked for and received as per my request. Yet, everything that happens is carefully planned by one whose only purpose is my good – even what seem to be the bad things that happen. How I see and experience the stuff that happens is what I am doing to myself, and I may or may not be making the best choices. Which is why I am learning to choose again – to make better choices in how I see and react to the stuff that seems to happen.
4. This is a hospital and we are here for one reason – the healing of our sick split mind. Another way to say it is that this is a school and we are here to learn. Learning and healing are the same thing when it comes to correcting a mind that is momentarily mad with guilt. One other thing – when we meet another it is our self that we meet. There is no mind that is not our mind, and all of our mind must learn and accept a healing. That is why there is a plan, and a curriculum has been established.\\
5. “We must become so alone, so utterly alone, that we withdraw into our innermost self. It is a way of bitter suffering. But then our solitude is overcome, we are no longer alone, for we find that our innermost self is the spirit, that it is God, the indivisible. And suddenly we find ourselves in the midst of the world, yet undisturbed by its multiplicity, for our innermost soul we know ourselves to be one with all being.” ― Hermann Hesse
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 6.22.13 June 22, 2013
1. The body achieves what the mind believes…
2. We don’t “find love”… we ARE LOVE ….
3. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about. ~ Wayne Dyer
3. You are greater than the sum of your parts….
4. The entire Universe is within me. My answers are inside of me and yours lie within you too…. ~ Anita Moorjani
5. “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.” ~ Albert Einstein