Who’s Business am I in??? As Byron Katie says: there are only 3 business’s.. My business, your business and the Universe’s (God’s) Business…
Thought for Today 5.15.14 May 15, 2014
Thought for Today 4.13.14 April 13, 2014
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ~ Buddha.
Thought and Quote for Today 4.3.14 April 3, 2014
Good Morning Precious One… I have been offered a suggestion so I am going to try something a little NEW… I invite your feedback… As of today, I will start ONLY POSTING ONE OR TWO QUOTES daily with a photo.. I ask that you contemplate what has been posted and ask what it is there to teach you for the day… STAY TUNED, MORE INFORMATION TO COME!!! 😉
1. “You can’t change the music of your soul.” ~ Katherine Hepburn (Who I am is unchangeable. Who i think i am i made up and can change anytime I am motivated to do so.)
2. “Let the waves of the Universe rise and fall as they will. You have nothing to gain or lose. You are the ocean.” ~ Ashtavakra Gita
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.10.14 March 10, 2014
1. To teach is to demonstrate. An angry teacher teaches anger. A stressed teacher teaches stress. A joyful teacher teaches joy. ~ Jacob Glass
2. Today We Affirm: Life responds quickly to my positive thoughts today. I am love and I see love all around me as I walk the path of Grace and gently unfolding good. I release all fear and resistance and I trust Life to guide and direct my day with joyful ease. I cannot fail to be at the right place at the right time. All that I do is blessed, multiplied and prospered today and the Universe can arrange every detail with great ease. I am happy, grateful and filled with radiant faith in Life! ~ Jacob Glass
3. The only way to genuinely feel loved is to take the risk of being your True Self and then find out that you are accepted and cherished for who you really ARE.
4. If we find our self constantly trying to prove our worth to someone, we have already forgotten our value.
5. The ideal relationship is not a matter of one being dependent upon the other to get something. It is when two or more come together for the increased joy of sharing what each already has and IS. And Love is all there is. Love and joy are a package deal. We cannot have one without the other, and both are increased when shared.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.6.14 March 6, 2014
1. “When we share the particular gifts that we have been given, we free our life force from its cage of separation. If we were born with a song in our heart, then we must sing it; if there is a vision in our soul, then we must live it. When we express fully all that we are, we participate in the flow of life. We are not meant to sit on the sideline, passively watching others live. We are meant to be vehicles through which our spirits can flow outward to life.” – John Robbins
2. When you finally get it that the Universe is only answering your vibration, then you understand that if you are victim to anything, it’s only your haphazard offering of vibration. The real desire that is being born within you is, “I want to vibrate on purpose. I want to set my Tone. I want to conclude and decide and offer it consistently and then watch the results of it.” You cannot get it done, ever, and you cannot get it wrong. So you might as well relax and start having fun with this. -Abraham
3. “When we’re true to ourselves, we become instruments of truth for the planet. Because we’re all connected, we touch the lives of everyone around us, who then affect others. Our only obligation is to be the love we are and allow our answers to come from within in the way that’s most appropriate for us.
Finally, I can’t stress enough how important it is to enjoy yourself and not take yourself or life too seriously. One of the biggest flaws with many traditional spiritual systems is that they give you such a somber outlook. Although you know that I abhor creating doctrines, if I ever had to create a set of tenets for a spiritual path to healing, number one on my list would be to make sure to laugh as often as possible throughout every single day—and preferably laugh at myself. This would be hands down over and above any form of prayer, meditation, chanting, or diet reform. Day-to-day problems never seem as big when viewed through a veil of humor and love.” ~ Anita Moorjani
4. Ponder these three statements:
1) You are doing this to yourself.
2) The you that seems to be having these adventures in space and time is not really you.
3) The place where it all seems to be happening does not exist. Now let’s get real…