We have a choice in each moment to See with Our Spirit mind or Ego mind…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.27.14 March 27, 2014
1. “I’d rather let my spirit fly free, than be caged by religion. Become a Buddha not a Buddhist; become a Christ not a Christian. One implies an awakened state of consciousness, the other a dogmatic approach to life.”God” is too big for one religion. Love & quantum physics are my religion. At one level, all religious traditions have the same aim—to transform the individual into a positive being. I love Jesus, I love Shiva, I love Krishna, I love Buddha. All rivers lead to the same ocean. “I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us.” ~ John Lennon
2. Relationship works best when you recognize that it is just you doing a dance with yourself. The more you give, the more you get, and the only thing that can be lacking is the love you fail to give. The more angry and upset you get, the more angry and upset the other gets. The more loving and peaceful you get the more loving and peaceful the other gets. And what you see in the other you strengthen in yourself because that is what you are focusing on. And I am always in relation with the self. so, which self am I relating to? the small ‘s’ self or the Authentic ‘S’ Self?
3. Today, practice stepping back from a situation where you are deeply attached, where your heart races or your palms are sweating up a storm. Think about how trivial this incident is from the broad perspective of your True and Authentic Self. It really does not matter all that much. Go within. Allow Faith to move your Spirit in the direction you WANT not the direction you fear…
4. The romance has died and the promise of special love has crashed and burned. It always does. Now that same relationship that had the purpose of supporting the ego becomes a major force in undoing the ego. Learning and forgiveness opportunities abound. Now, instead of the relationship teaching you that you are separate and special, you can learn that you are one. As you recognize the all-inclusive oneness of love, your relationship becomes a phenomenal teaching accomplishment.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.22.14 January 22, 2014
1. I had an abusive relationship once and I found a way out. That relationship was with myself. ~ Byron Katie
2. Self Nurturing is far more than pampering, it’s about returning Home to your Heart… Brene Brown
3. We are sensitive to the suffering of others because our awareness has expanded and become more inclusive. The next step is to transform that suffering by bringing light into the darkness rather than letting that pain pull us down into the swamp of sadness and suffering.
4. We may not be able to control every situation and its outcome, but you can control your attitude and how you deal with it. 4