We have a choice in each moment to See with Our Spirit mind or Ego mind…
Thought for Today 9.15.2015 September 15, 2015
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.12.13 November 12, 2013
1. Very IMPORTANT REMINDER from Wayne Dyer… Work hard at not using comparisons in (ALL) your relationships. Expecting anyone else to conform to the standards of others does not encourage self-esteem or individuality.
2. Here is a wonderful Link for Random Acts of Kindness that made a difference, we can question our belief systems about how the world “sucks” or is getting worse… it’s simply not TRUE… We can Gather the evidence of how we WANT to feel today instead of how we DON’T want to feel about the world we see…
3. “I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind.” ~ Khalil Gibran
4. Feeling upset, misunderstood and unfairly treated? What a wonderful opportunity choose again – to take a great stride forward in our spiritual practice! We can watch it all shift when we choose Peace and extend Love instead of choosing what we have always done before. We can watch it all shift when we choose to be defenseless – when we choose to laugh it away instead of building walls and mounting a counter attack.
5. Time is an illusion. How can it be wasted? And yet, it is wasted each moment that I am fearful instead of abiding in an awareness of the eternal love and joy that I am. Delay of joy is needless. I will not look to the future for my happiness. Now is the only time there is. Now is the time that I accept Love and Joy that I am.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.25.13 May 25, 2013
1. We don’t live the Life we deserve, we live the Life we THINK we deserve…
2. There is no reason not to follow your Heart. ~ Steve Jobs
3. “Anger cannot be overcome by anger. If someone is angry with you, and you show anger in return, the result is a disaster. On the other hand, if you control your anger and show its opposite – love, compassion, tolerance and patience – not only will you remain peaceful, but the other person’s anger will also diminish.” ~ Gautama Buddha
4. Unmasking Truth: All judgments, opinions, interpretations disguise the truth. They are all forms of trespass. As long as you are judging someone, you cannot see the truth about that person. What you see is just a mask. Only when you take your own mask off can you see behind the masks others wear. That’s when you see who people really are. That is when you see others as God sees you. ~ Paul Ferrini
5. Much of the disharmony in relationship can be attributed to our belief in objectivity—the notion that we experience other people the way they really are. When we believe in objectivity, we have difficulty seeing that our thoughts, emotions, and sensations paint others in a way that is unique to us. Our views of other people are shaped by our memories, personal histories, cultures, worldviews, and psychological and emotional traits, along with various other influences. We don’t see others the way they are. We see them the way we are. ~ Scott Kiloby