We all say “we WANT change” but most of us really only want the “situation” or the “other person” to change. But if it is actually US that must change, it becomes a different matter all together. So how do we do that??? It starts with our thinking/thoughts, soon our feelings will follow and then our behaviors will soon follow also. The Work of Byron Katie will help, as does many other methods and modalities. Any Question?? Feel free to contact me…
Thought for Today 4.13.14 April 13, 2014
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ~ Buddha.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.4.13 December 5, 2013
1. Trust does not micro-manage each incident, weighing and pondering what to accept or not. Trust knows the Big Picture, fully acknowledging the Mind from which its Self arises with a Heart felt in gratitude. Thanks Pamela
2. If we do not find love within ourselves, we will imagine it to be out there somewhere in the world or in relationships. All along, we are the Love that we seek, that everyone seeks, that everyone IS… Trusting that and being open to that will allow the Love to bubble up and flow and flowwwww and flowwwww….
3. I have searched the world over for the love of my life. I thought I had found it in her/him – and then in her/him – and then in her/him, only to have my heart broken again and again. Finally, after having given up the search, I found that she/he was with me all along. The Love of my Life was and is Love and Life itself – the miraculous, wonderful ever giving gifts of God/Source/Creator.
4. . Giving up our life for the sake of Divine Love does not mean that we make death welcome. It means that we give up our plan. We turn our will and life over to the Universal Power. Releasing our special relationship does not mean that we no longer Love and be with one another. It means that we turn our relationship over to Source and trust. We give up the idea of getting anything we thought we needed or wanted out of the relationship. This world is blessed by relationships that are used by the Divine Love for it’s purpose. Thanks Benny for 2-4
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.20.13 November 20, 2013
1. Surrender: You can’t have control if you want to live a life of Spirit. Spirituality requires surrender. You aren’t asked to surrender to someone else, nor are you asked to capitulate to your own ego. You are asked to surrender to the River that lies within you. The River is in charge. Your only choice is to fight its authority (an exhausting choice) or to accept it. Some people figure out right away
that surrender is inevitable. For others, it takes years. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.”-Marcus Aurelius
3. This is a hospital where we have come to be healed of a mental illness called split mind (the idea of separation). We are here only for our healing. This is a school where we have come to learn and to undo the idea that we are a thing that we are not. We are here only to learn, and lessons are repeated over and over until we learn the Truth. And it is the Truth that will set US free.
4. If I defend myself I am attacked. By planning for the defense of a self that I am not, I are attacking the Self that I AM. And if I feel defensive about anything I have identified with a self that I am not.
The ego would convince us that we are a thing that we are not. In fact, the ego is the thing that I believe I am (which I am not).