Exactly… There is a PURPOSE FOR EVERYONE… we have assigned them a ROLE… or as we like to put it, we handed them the scripted and said “would you read this, so my stuff can come up, and I can work on it… ”
Thought for Today 1.4.15 January 4, 2015
“Teaching is done in many ways, above all by example. Teaching should be healing, because it is the sharing of ideas and the recognition that to share ideas is to strengthen them. I cannot forget my need to teach what I have learned, which arose in me because I learned it. I call upon you to teach what you have learned, because by so doing you can depend on it.” ~ ACIM (5-IV-5)
Thought for Today 7.13.14 July 13, 2014
The romance has died and the promise of special love has crashed and burned. It always does. Now that same relationship that had the purpose of supporting and glorifying the ego becomes a major force in undoing the ego. Learning and forgiveness opportunities abound. Now, instead of the relationship teaching you that you are separate and special, you can learn that you are one – that you but do a dance with your Self. As you recognize the inclusive oneness of love, your relationship stops being exclusive and becomes a phenomenal teaching accomplishment. ~ Benny
Thought for Today 4.18.14 April 18, 2014
“The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.”- Frank A. Clark
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.27.14 March 27, 2014
1. “I’d rather let my spirit fly free, than be caged by religion. Become a Buddha not a Buddhist; become a Christ not a Christian. One implies an awakened state of consciousness, the other a dogmatic approach to life.”God” is too big for one religion. Love & quantum physics are my religion. At one level, all religious traditions have the same aim—to transform the individual into a positive being. I love Jesus, I love Shiva, I love Krishna, I love Buddha. All rivers lead to the same ocean. “I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us.” ~ John Lennon
2. Relationship works best when you recognize that it is just you doing a dance with yourself. The more you give, the more you get, and the only thing that can be lacking is the love you fail to give. The more angry and upset you get, the more angry and upset the other gets. The more loving and peaceful you get the more loving and peaceful the other gets. And what you see in the other you strengthen in yourself because that is what you are focusing on. And I am always in relation with the self. so, which self am I relating to? the small ‘s’ self or the Authentic ‘S’ Self?
3. Today, practice stepping back from a situation where you are deeply attached, where your heart races or your palms are sweating up a storm. Think about how trivial this incident is from the broad perspective of your True and Authentic Self. It really does not matter all that much. Go within. Allow Faith to move your Spirit in the direction you WANT not the direction you fear…
4. The romance has died and the promise of special love has crashed and burned. It always does. Now that same relationship that had the purpose of supporting the ego becomes a major force in undoing the ego. Learning and forgiveness opportunities abound. Now, instead of the relationship teaching you that you are separate and special, you can learn that you are one. As you recognize the all-inclusive oneness of love, your relationship becomes a phenomenal teaching accomplishment.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.12.14 March 13, 2014
1. Miserable people focus on the things they hate about their life. Happy people focus on the things they love about their life. ~ Tom Ziglar
2. Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes. ~ Alan Watts
3. “Everyone knows that seasons change; it’s unavoidably obvious. But for some reason, everyone tries to avoid the fact that people do too.” ~ unknown
4. When I find myself defending an idea or belief there is a good chance it is very weak.
5. “Letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.” ~ Unknown