1. Today I forgive and I am forgiven. I surrender to Spirit all shame, blame and guilt. I am washed clean in the Living Waters as I focus on the good in all creatures. My mistakes do not define me. I have a chance today to begin again. I will not punish myself nor anyone else. By the Grace of God (Good/Source/Creator), this is a day of renewal as I release all attack thoughts & replace them with gentle love. I am guided by Spirit to make good choices and I turn to the Presence within to meet all my needs. I am happy and free in the Peace of God today. Jacob Glass
2. Rather than letting our mind drift from past to future, we can stay ever in the now. Rather than looking only at the world around US, we can look to the light within. Rather than self-centered thoughts concerned only about getting and defending, we can extend Love and nurture Gratitude. Rather than always looking for external stimulation, be content with inner peace. While we are mindful of these things, the rest of our situations will self-correct as we sail into smooth and friendly waters.
3. We are already enough. we are as God/Source/Creator created US. Our worth has been established by our Source. We don’t need to justify, prove or improve anything. We don’t need external validation or Love. We ARE Love. There is no external. We are healed, whole and complete. We are enough.
4. There are only two emotions. If it is not Love, then it is fear. There are only these two. There are many different names for “fear”, i.e., jealousy, anger, guilt – but “fear” is at the core of all that is not Love. To create is to Love. Love is all there is. Love is all that was ever created. Love does not have an opposite called “fear”. Fear was never created. You, as a creation of God/Life/Creator, are an extension of Creations’ Love. If Love is not in our awareness we do not know that which we ARE, which is like being dead. Resurrection and healing is in order. What is not Love is a Call for Love, a shift in perception, which is simply our minds to be healed from our false beliefs.
5. A holy relationship is a relationship where two have entered into an agreement with each other and with the Holy Spirit to give their relationship over to Him for the purpose of healing and wholeness (as opposed to that other purpose of supporting a failing ego). Thanks Benny, You Rock!!