As some of you might have noticed, I posted a blog and then deleted it… it was about change, I had the quote on the 7th of January but did not find a photo to go with it, so there it sat in my drafts… THEN today, I went to search the internet for a photo to go with the quote, and posted it… after only a few minutes I realized that the quote was simply BS… not one word was true and why in the world would I want to promote that THOUGHT??? Change IS NOT difficult, but IT WILL BE IF I SAY IT IS!!! so I deleted that thought as our Lesson in ACIM today is LESSON 11 My meaningless thoughts are showing me a meaningless world. Therefore “CONTROL, ALT, DELETE!!!” that was a meaningless thought that was creating suffering in my world… Change IS EASY is just as TRUE, IF I let it BE!!! Namaste, Faith
Thought for Today 8.19.14 Join US if it feels right August 19, 2014
Recent world events have greatly disturbed many.
There is an old expression, “adding fuel to the fire”. Rather than re-acting with negative comments, hate speech or taking sides around these heart-breaking events, let’s all join forces to do a meditation for world alignment It will take 15 minutes of your time, visualizing the countries in conflict and shine light, pure love and compassion down on them. Imagine a resolution as countries resolve their issues and begin to mend the fractures.
Let’s join friends in South Africa who sent this out to the global network inviting us to join them on Sunday 24th (their time 8 pm) for 15 mins.
Here in California, we are 9 hours behind. Please circulate and make this a word wide event. Calculate the time in your neck of the woods.
As Wayne Dyer said “One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of pure love and reverence for all of life will counterbalance the negativity of many individuals who calibrate at a lower weakening level”.
The power of collective consciousness is awesome. Let’s all make a difference.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.26.13 October 26, 2013
1. Aligning our focus with the solution and not the problem… This little shift in vision will lead us to the answers we are looking for.
2. The central purpose of practicing A Course in Miracles is NOT fixing but forgiving. Play on!!!!
3. “There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands.” ~ Oscar Wilde
4. We are living in an age of high stress and fear, and in the midst of trying to protect ourselves from everything we think is “out there”, we’ve forgotten to enjoy ourselves and take care of what’s inside. ~ Anita Moorjani (the only way OUT is IN)
5. We always experience only the results of our mind. It is a simple idea. It is our mind that is complex. Whatever we want, and judge ourselve deserving of, we get – good or bad. But we want conflicting things. Sometimes wanting and not wanting the same thing at the same time. Sometimes wanting but not feeling deserving. And most important, we cannot know reality while we are still wanting fantasy – while we still want dreaming and are afraid of awakening.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 7.1.13 July 1, 2013
1. It’s most helpful to align our focus with the Solution instead of the problem…
2. Nothing can keep you out of Heaven except the belief that everybody else does not belong there with you. Love extends to all…
3. Setting Limits and Respecting Them… If you really love someone, accept him as he is. Set any limits or boundaries that you need to set and give him space to make his own decisions. Be patient and do not pressure him to meet your expectations. Let him change because he wants to, not because you want him to. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
4. “Can you love someone who does not need you, or do you need to be needed? All that need business is just body/ego stuff. There is nothing enlightened about it. On the other hand, the joy of heaven is increased when two or more are aware of the love that each already has and is, and they come together to share that love. It is not about need. It is about sharing and joining in the Love that is already in the awareness of each.” ~ Thanks Benny