We all say “we WANT change” but most of us really only want the “situation” or the “other person” to change. But if it is actually US that must change, it becomes a different matter all together. So how do we do that??? It starts with our thinking/thoughts, soon our feelings will follow and then our behaviors will soon follow also. The Work of Byron Katie will help, as does many other methods and modalities. Any Question?? Feel free to contact me…
Thought for Today 11.18.14 November 18, 2014
The Plan for Your Awakening: Everything that happens to you is part of the plan for your awakening, including those challenging events that force you to shift out of your inertia and self-limiting behavior patterns. From the depth of your soul, you call out for growth. You pray to be released from your burdens and to discover and express your gifts. From deep within your pain you call for peace. From deep within your co-dependency, you call for the courage and the freedom to be yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.12.13 November 12, 2013
1. Very IMPORTANT REMINDER from Wayne Dyer… Work hard at not using comparisons in (ALL) your relationships. Expecting anyone else to conform to the standards of others does not encourage self-esteem or individuality.
2. Here is a wonderful Link for Random Acts of Kindness that made a difference, we can question our belief systems about how the world “sucks” or is getting worse… it’s simply not TRUE… We can Gather the evidence of how we WANT to feel today instead of how we DON’T want to feel about the world we see…
3. “I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind.” ~ Khalil Gibran
4. Feeling upset, misunderstood and unfairly treated? What a wonderful opportunity choose again – to take a great stride forward in our spiritual practice! We can watch it all shift when we choose Peace and extend Love instead of choosing what we have always done before. We can watch it all shift when we choose to be defenseless – when we choose to laugh it away instead of building walls and mounting a counter attack.
5. Time is an illusion. How can it be wasted? And yet, it is wasted each moment that I am fearful instead of abiding in an awareness of the eternal love and joy that I am. Delay of joy is needless. I will not look to the future for my happiness. Now is the only time there is. Now is the time that I accept Love and Joy that I am.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.19.13 September 19, 2013
1. Usually when we are sad it is because we are focusing on the exclusive story of little you, rather than on the magnitude of the inclusive wholeness of you. We know we are making progress when our little story does not concern us the way it used to. There is something much larger, expansive, certain and joyful in our awareness.
2. We are making choices every moment – choosing to forgive or hold grievances – to serve separate interests or the greater good – choosing love or fear – strength or weakness – to be aware and present or to let our mind wander, etc. The purpose of learning is to be aware and to make better choices – choices that lead to peace, freedom and an awareness of Love – choices that render a state of mind that is ripe for a shift in awareness – a broad expansive re-association of the mind that is all-inclusive.
3. The middle way is pretty much like being in the world but not of it. We still seem to be here but we are no longer deceived by any of it. We no longer feel threatened or fearful. We may appear to participate but we are not concerned about results. We smile a lot more as our light blesses the world. And absolutely nothing disturbs our peace.
4. Byron Katie is masterful at unraveling the mind: “As long as we’re at war with our own minds, we’re at war with the world and with the whole human race. Because as long as we want to get rid of our thoughts, anyone that we meet is likely to become an enemy. There is only one mind, and people are going to tell us what we haven’t dealt with yet in our own thinking. “You’re fat. You’re stupid. You’re not good enough.” If you are an enemy to your own mind, other people have to become enemies too, sooner or later. Until you understand, until you can love the thoughts that appear in your mind, then you can’t love the rest of us. You work with the projector — the mind — not the projected world. I can’t really love you until I question the mind that thinks it sees you outside itself.” -Arjuna Ardagh “The Translucent view”
5. Thank you, Thank You , Thank YOU…