If only our eyes saw Souls instead of bodies how very different our ideals of Beauty would BE…
Affirm, Believe, Relax, Receive… Let Go… Release all outcomes…
1. The world that we see is meaningless and can only lead to feelings of despair. There is another world that is stretched out before us though we do not see it, and if we could, the sight of it would fill us with immeasurable limitless JOY. We cannot see both worlds. We will see the one that we want to see, and in so doing deny the other. Why would we/I choose a meaningless world? Because it is the only world in which We/I can be separate or special.
2. The middle way is pretty much like being in the world but not of it. I come to know who I am, and I am no longer deceived by appearances. I no longer feel threatened or fearful. I may appear to participate but I am not concerned about results. I smile a lot more as my light blesses the world. And absolutely nothing disturbs my peace.
1. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. – Mother Teresa
2. Wrinkles should only merely indicate where smiles have been. ~ Mark Twain
3. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr
4. Completion: Don’t be surprised when people come to you with the expectation that you make them whole. It is a common occurrence. But don’t take the bait. You cannot complete another, nor can another complete you. You must know that you are already enough. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
1. Open Hearts see Love everywhere…
2. “As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.” – Emmanuel Teney
3. “Perception is consistent. What you see reflects your thinking. And your thinking but reflects your choice of what you want to see. Your values are determiners of this, for what you value you must want to see, believing what you see is really there. No one can see a world his mind has not accorded value. And no one can fail to look upon what he believes he wants.” ~ ACIM
4. Waiting for Direction
The best results occur when we stop trying to force things to be the way we think they should be. When we try to force something to be different, we often overcompensate and create a new problem.
Sometimes it is better to just stop doing what we know is not working and take some time to re-center and reconnect with the core truth within us. Then the course of action we set will be more organic, congruent, and meaningful.
We all need time to breathe and to be. It’s a sacred time, a time when we gather our power and our direction. If we don’t take this time, we may act prematurely or impulsively.
Our actions may lack creative power or they may result in unfortunate consequences we did not anticipate. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini