“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ~ Rumi.
Thought for Today 7.27.14 July 27, 2014
You suppose you are the trouble … But you are the cure. You suppose that you are the lock on the door … But you are the key that opens it. It’s too bad that you want to be someone else… You don’t see your own face, your own beauty. Yet, no face is more beautiful … Than yours… ~ Rumi
Thought for Today 5.5.14 May 5, 2014
Whenever we manage to Love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in Heaven. ~ Rumi
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.16.13 September 16, 2013
1. Ego says, “Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel Peace.” Spirit says, “Find your Peace, and then everything will fall into place.” ~ Marianne Williamson
2. Appropriate Responsibility: You are responsible for making your own choices and for learning from the mistakes that you make. It is not appropriate for you to make decisions for others or to let them make decisions for you. ~ Paul Ferrini
3. You can never discover how big the heart is until you are willing to let everything in. That’s the possibility of a human lifetime. ~ Gangaji
4. “This does not mean that you deny the illusion-what your physical eyes see in the world. You deny that it has any effect on you by denying the ego’s interpretation of what your eyes see.”
5. My soul is racing ahead of me. It says, The body is too slow for me – I am going. ~ Rumi
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.14.13 September 14, 2013
1. Authenticity: Don’t be concerned that your path is not like that of others. It takes courage to be yourself and not to live in reaction to the likes and dislikes of others. Be courageous and follow your heart. You need to walk your own unique path
in order to honor yourself and fulfill your spiritual purpose. If your life direction makes other people uncomfortable, then they do not have to share the journey with you. Don’t be disappointed, if this is the case. When others choose to leave, it is usually because they must move in a different direction to honor themselves. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. Your task is not to seek for love [or hear the Holy Spirit’s Voice], but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. It is not necessary to seek for what is true, but it is necessary to seek for what is false A Course In Miracles (T-I6.IV.6:1-2).
3. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it!
when you learn the ability to love in the purest form then your life will be filled with love, because you will be love.
Rumi (Interesting Only Truth is True, Rumi was 800 yrs ago and ACIM in this century both with the same message)
4. You are not a body – neither a sick one nor a healthy one. You are spirit. Don’t let the body tell you what you are or how you should feel. Whatever seems to be happening to that body is not happening to you.
If it is not eternal then it is not real and it is of absolutely no value. If this is true, then what is the motivation for all that we do? Are we not striving to obtain and defend that which is of no value? Seeing this, one recognizes the meaninglessness and futility of the human condition. And yet the doing continues. But now the investment is withdrawn – I am not the doer, nor am I concerned about the results – more and more aware of the witness that rests in the eternal.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.13.13 September 13, 2013
1. Perceptions: Learning the lessons life brings takes a great deal of patience and compassion. We need to realize that it isn’t easy for us to change how we perceive reality. If it was, we wouldn’t need so many lessons. Most of our lessons do not ask us to change ourselves, others or the world. They ask us to change our perception of ourselves, other people, and the world around us. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. Don’t be sad or afraid. Play some beautiful music. Let this moment be the only time there is. Know there is nothing to fear – reality is safe, sure and kind – you are sustained by the love of God, and you cannot be threatened in any way. Raise your arms to heaven and open like a blossom to the love and light that would fill you, heal you, and sweep your sadness away.
3. Don’t worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come? ~ Rumi
4. Affirm, Believe, Relax, Receive….