“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ~ Rumi.
Thought for Today 7.27.14 July 27, 2014
You suppose you are the trouble … But you are the cure. You suppose that you are the lock on the door … But you are the key that opens it. It’s too bad that you want to be someone else… You don’t see your own face, your own beauty. Yet, no face is more beautiful … Than yours… ~ Rumi
Thought for Today 5.5.14 May 5, 2014
Whenever we manage to Love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in Heaven. ~ Rumi
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.16.13 September 16, 2013
1. Ego says, “Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel Peace.” Spirit says, “Find your Peace, and then everything will fall into place.” ~ Marianne Williamson
2. Appropriate Responsibility: You are responsible for making your own choices and for learning from the mistakes that you make. It is not appropriate for you to make decisions for others or to let them make decisions for you. ~ Paul Ferrini
3. You can never discover how big the heart is until you are willing to let everything in. That’s the possibility of a human lifetime. ~ Gangaji
4. “This does not mean that you deny the illusion-what your physical eyes see in the world. You deny that it has any effect on you by denying the ego’s interpretation of what your eyes see.”
5. My soul is racing ahead of me. It says, The body is too slow for me – I am going. ~ Rumi
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.14.13 September 14, 2013
1. Authenticity: Don’t be concerned that your path is not like that of others. It takes courage to be yourself and not to live in reaction to the likes and dislikes of others. Be courageous and follow your heart. You need to walk your own unique path
in order to honor yourself and fulfill your spiritual purpose. If your life direction makes other people uncomfortable, then they do not have to share the journey with you. Don’t be disappointed, if this is the case. When others choose to leave, it is usually because they must move in a different direction to honor themselves. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. Your task is not to seek for love [or hear the Holy Spirit’s Voice], but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. It is not necessary to seek for what is true, but it is necessary to seek for what is false A Course In Miracles (T-I6.IV.6:1-2).
3. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it!
when you learn the ability to love in the purest form then your life will be filled with love, because you will be love.
Rumi (Interesting Only Truth is True, Rumi was 800 yrs ago and ACIM in this century both with the same message)
4. You are not a body – neither a sick one nor a healthy one. You are spirit. Don’t let the body tell you what you are or how you should feel. Whatever seems to be happening to that body is not happening to you.
If it is not eternal then it is not real and it is of absolutely no value. If this is true, then what is the motivation for all that we do? Are we not striving to obtain and defend that which is of no value? Seeing this, one recognizes the meaninglessness and futility of the human condition. And yet the doing continues. But now the investment is withdrawn – I am not the doer, nor am I concerned about the results – more and more aware of the witness that rests in the eternal.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.13.13 September 13, 2013
1. Perceptions: Learning the lessons life brings takes a great deal of patience and compassion. We need to realize that it isn’t easy for us to change how we perceive reality. If it was, we wouldn’t need so many lessons. Most of our lessons do not ask us to change ourselves, others or the world. They ask us to change our perception of ourselves, other people, and the world around us. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. Don’t be sad or afraid. Play some beautiful music. Let this moment be the only time there is. Know there is nothing to fear – reality is safe, sure and kind – you are sustained by the love of God, and you cannot be threatened in any way. Raise your arms to heaven and open like a blossom to the love and light that would fill you, heal you, and sweep your sadness away.
3. Don’t worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come? ~ Rumi
4. Affirm, Believe, Relax, Receive….
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.12.13 September 12, 2013
1. Surrendering Judgment: One of the most important spiritual practices is to let things be as they are without interpretation, without embellishment, without judgment. That immediately gives the ego a coronary. Imagine telling the ego it cannot judge, compare, interpret? What then is it going to do? It doesn’t really know how to do anything else. As soon as we try to tell the ego not to judge a whole new layer of judgment comes up. But that’s why the process is so rich. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. “When you revere a spiritual teacher, it’s yourself that you’re revering, because you can’t project anything but yourself… It’s a fine thing to love Jesus (or Buddha), but until you can love the monster, the terrorist, the child molester, until you can meet your worst enemy without defense or justification, your reverence for Jesus (or Buddha) isn’t real, because each of these is just another of his forms. That’s how you know when you are truly revering your spiritual teacher; when your reverence goes across the board. We think that because Jesus and the Buddha wore robes and owned nothing, that’s how freedom is supposed to look. But can you live a normal life and be free? Can you do it from here, right now? That’s what I want for you. We have the same desire: your freedom. And I love that you’re attached to material objects, whether you have them or not, so that you can come to realize that all suffering comes from the mind, not the world.’ – Byron Katie
3. Come, come, whoever you are! Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. Ours is not a caravan of despair. It doesn’t matter if you’ve broken your vows a thousand times, still come. And yet again, come. ~ Rumi
4. The Greatest Healing would be to wake up from what we are NOT. ~ Mooji
5. Peace is the state where love abides, and seeks to share itself. – ACIM
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 8.12.13 August 12, 2013
1. Each Day is like a blank canvas. Onto which we can paint anything we desire. ~ Anita Moorjani
2. Simply realize where you come from: this is the essence of wisdom. ~ Tao Te Ching
3. There are some who blame others for everything. And then there are some who blame themselves for everything. There’s really no difference. If you are blaming, then you are a victim. It all just strengthens false ego identification – the idea that you are a thing that you are not.
4. The Soul has been given its own ears to hear things that the mind does not understand. ~ Rumi
5. There’s never a need to worry that someone will outshine us. It’s not a competition. We all need to shine the brightest we can in our own unique way. It’s not possible for there to be too much Light in this world. SHINE and LET SHINE…..
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.11.13 March 11, 2013
1. ”I have spent long hours pondering my work in the world, trying to decide what to do with my life that will make the greatest contribution. And each time I go to the Grandmothers, the elders in my dreams who have been my teachers for so many years, questioning if I should teach or write or do something entirely different, their gentle but adamant response is always the same: “It doesn’t matter Oriah. It doesn’t matter WHAT you do. What matters is HOW you do whatever you choose to do.” ~ Oriah Mountain Dream from “The Dance”
2. If we knew who walks beside us, we would never feel alone, and we would know that there is nothing to fear. The idea that we are being watched over and cared for is a good teaching. It is my experience that this is True.
3. All fear is gone and each moment is totally acceptable when you see that you never stand to gain or lose anything.
4. ”They say there is a doorway from heart to heart, but what is the use of a door when there are no walls?” ~ Rumi