“To be deeply loved, means a willingness to cut yourself wide open, exposing your vulnerabilities… hopes, hurts, fears and flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the real you and that person is just as worthy of love. There is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling, than complete love, it’s worth the risk… reach for it.” ~ Jaeda DeWalt
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.10.14 March 10, 2014
1. To teach is to demonstrate. An angry teacher teaches anger. A stressed teacher teaches stress. A joyful teacher teaches joy. ~ Jacob Glass
2. Today We Affirm: Life responds quickly to my positive thoughts today. I am love and I see love all around me as I walk the path of Grace and gently unfolding good. I release all fear and resistance and I trust Life to guide and direct my day with joyful ease. I cannot fail to be at the right place at the right time. All that I do is blessed, multiplied and prospered today and the Universe can arrange every detail with great ease. I am happy, grateful and filled with radiant faith in Life! ~ Jacob Glass
3. The only way to genuinely feel loved is to take the risk of being your True Self and then find out that you are accepted and cherished for who you really ARE.
4. If we find our self constantly trying to prove our worth to someone, we have already forgotten our value.
5. The ideal relationship is not a matter of one being dependent upon the other to get something. It is when two or more come together for the increased joy of sharing what each already has and IS. And Love is all there is. Love and joy are a package deal. We cannot have one without the other, and both are increased when shared.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.16.13 December 16, 2013
1. “Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.~ Wayne Dyer
2. “You either believe what you think or you question it. There’s no other choice. When I am perfectly clear, what is is what I want. Reality is always kinder than the story we tell about it.” ~ Byron Katie
3. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness. ~ Mandy Hale
4. A Healthy Relationship with Our Fear: We have an unhealthy relationship with our fear when we allow it to prevent us from taking risks that are essential to our growth or when we ignore our fear and insist on taking risks we are not ready to take.
We need to avoid these extremes. We have a healthy relationship with our fear when we acknowledge it when it comes up, without giving it permission to run our lives. We may take a step back when we feel overwhelmed, but then we move forward toward our goal.
We don’t stay stuck in one place, nor do we venture out completely unprepared for the conditions we might face. We take reasonable and appropriate risks. Little by little, we stretch our comfort zones. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.10.13 November 10, 2013
1. Being at Peace: We don’t come to peace by trying to change others. We come to peace by being peaceful in our own hearts and minds. The goal of peace and the process of peace are one and the same. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. Today We Affirm: People are wonderful, Life is good,and God is guiding me. I am drawing all the very best out of everyone I meet as I focus my attention and open my heart to their goodness. Each day my joy and peace are growing as I choose to experience the very best of Life that lies before me. I tell my truth quickly, live authentically from Source and release all others to live exactly as they choose without attachment. I am grateful, happy and filled with Joie de Vivre! ~ Jacob Glass (I went to see Jacob at Unity yesterday morning, he was celebrating 23 years of teaching here in Santa Barbara, he spoke for 2 1/2 hours straight, it was an amazing GIFT I gave myself)
3. A relationship is what the ego uses as external validation supporting the idea of specialness and separateness, and it is what the Holy (Wholly) Spirit would use to teach us that we are love and love is one.
4. The ideal relationship is not a matter of one being dependent upon the other to get something. It is when two or more come together for the increased joy of sharing what each already has and is. And love is all there is. Love and joy are a package deal.You cannot have one without the other, and both are increased when shared. ~ Thanks Benny