Today is the last day of this year of your life. This year will never come again. Bow as this teacher exits. It has laced your challenges with soul gifts. Set you up for true joy. Brought you to new vows. The more you find gratitude for the year that has been, the more you will delight in the one that arrives. ~ Tama Kieves
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.8.13 May 8, 2013
1. This Heart doesn’t know the concept of enlightenment – it is simply free. ~ Mooji
2. We cannot believe in abundance and scarcity at the same time… the price of one world (thought system) costs you the other…
3. “The battle to keep up appearances unnecessarily, the mask—whatever name you give creeping perfectionism—robs us of our energies.” ~ ROBIN WORTHINGTON
4. When you touch one thing with deep awareness, you touch everything.
The same is true of time. When you touch one moment with deep awareness, you touch all moments. ~Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don’t have to like it… it’s just easier if you do.” Byron Katie