“If I think I’m supposed to be doing anything but what I’m doing now, I’m insane.”- Katie
1. “Our journey is about being more deeply involved in life and yet less attached to it.” ~ Ram Dass
2. If you suffer, it’s because of YOU, if you feel bliss it’s because of YOU. Nobody else is responsible – only YOU and you alone. You are your hell and your heaven too. ~ Osho
3. I am never talking about tomorrow, yesterday or even today.
I am pointing only to the timeless now.
Here there is not the concept or anticipation of ‘next’.
Only the full awareness of being and presence.
No intention, no investment here. None needed.
If there appear any plans, they are only sketches and all sketches are made in pencil.
Everything erasable, everything changeable, and yet one’s being is neither fickle nor flimsy.
There is a strength, but also a lightness.
There is power, but also softness.
There is firmness, but also flexibility.
The being is like solid emptiness.
Yet more solid than a mountain. Lighter than space.
Full yet emptiness.
Just a very thin veil keeps that necessary sense of individuality functioning now.
It need not be lost.
One’s being simply become like space moving in space.
My words are not a promise, just a pointing.
Sometimes I may say the Self is like a feeling-less feeling.
Yet, in truth, it cannot be described at all.
The Being is without story. Just the subtlest vibration.
That vibration itself is presence.
That vibration and joy are one and the same.
That vibration and peace, same-same.
That vibration and contentment are, similarly, the same.
But paradoxically, there is witnessing to the vibration, to presence.
Who is there? ~ Mooji
1. What you focus on will manifest. What you resist will persist because you are focusing on it. If you try to solve problems by focusing on them you will likely be perpetuating them. A good way to deal with problems is to trust in, and expect, a miracle. And then stop focusing on them. Trust is the operative factor. If there is something you need to do, you will be told and/or gently lead. Another way to deal with problems is to recognize that you have no problems.
2. We are manifesting things and experiences all of the time. That’s what dreamers do. Most of it is by default. Our fears, judgments, guilt and grievances have been a part of us for so long that we are not aware of what our minds are doing and manifesting. It takes some willingness and vigilance to become aware and to change these default settings. Some of these weeds must be pulled if we would experience gentler more loving dreams
3. Few people can grasp the Truth as it really is. They grasp it intellectually, but when it is grasped in the Heart or It grasps you in the Heart, then It grasps you so fully that there are no longer two. There is no ‘you’ and It, there is only Truth. Truth suffocates the ego.
The grip of God suffocates the ego. It cannot breathe, and merges into the One. ~ Mooji
4. Everything I GIVE, I GIVE to myself… There is only One. And One is NOT TWO… Outside of me there is nothing. As I see another I see myself. Having rests on me giving. I am the only one that can deprive myself. Whatever I am experiencing I have asked for, and I am doing it to myself. And when I have had enough suffering I will learn to be patient, kind, gentle, merciful and forgiving…. And remember the ego is reading this stuff too, it will use this to induce GUILT, IF I AM RESPONSIBLE, I MUST BE GUILTY… NOPE, not one word of that is True, I am 100% responsible, and 100% INNOCENT at the same time… I CAN CHANGE MY MIND AT ANY TIME…
1. “You may believe that you are responsible for what you do, but not for what you think. The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level that you can exercise choice. What you do comes from what you think. ” ~Marianne Williamson
2. “Love and forgiveness is actually a state of mind, not something you do in certain cases. It’s about what you hold and live and the kind of truth you can say lovingly.” James Redfield
3. “I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.” ~ Fannie Flagg, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
4. Like an actor playing a role we have chosen a role for our life. But we have forgotten we can change our role any time we like.
5. Our thoughts are doorways. Loving thoughts bring US home to Love. Every room feels safe. Fearful thoughts bring US into the dungeon of fear. And every thought attracts more allies like it. Today, we can choose where we place our life-giving focus.
1. Love is not merely a romantic exchange; but, is a unified awareness. Thanks Pamela
2. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life” ~ Anthony Robbins
3. Self Betrayal:
Who is responsible for the fact that you choose to be with people who betray you? Are they responsible or are you? When you trust people who do not deserve your trust, you get hurt. And then, instead of seeing your error and learning from it, you blame the person who betrayed you, which shifts the responsibility inappropriately. And when that doesn’t work, you try to beat yourself up by engaging in some kind of self-destructive behavior like picking up a bottle, overeating, or having promiscuous sex. That way you get to punish yourself without taking responsibility for your role in what happened. Better to take responsibility for the decisions that you make and leave the self-crucifixion out.
If you have a pattern of attracting people who treat you unfairly or unkindly, then be more careful about whom you trust. Let people win your trust over time. Don’t give your power away to others just because you want their love and approval. Don’t depend on others to give you the love, the approval, or the safety you need. Give them to yourself and then you cannot be betrayed. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
4. Today, I do not struggle, strain, worry or fight my way through anything. I walk the path before me with Love and joyful patience with myself and all those I encounter today. I have Divine Discipline and Self-Control.
5. We are not given a good life or a bad life. It’s up to us to make it what we want
6. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry. Don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. ~ Walter C. Hagen
1. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can. And no one may. We ourselves must walk the Path. ~ Buddha
2. Nobody is responsible for your own sadness except for you. Nobody is responsible for your fear except you. You are the only person responsible for any and all of your emotions… positive, negative, and everything in between….
Taking 100% responsibility for my emotional journey means being willing NOT to shift shame, blame and guilt onto the world I see… and OWN my own emotions that are coming UP for me in the moment… IF I blame it on circumstances, or on what YOU are doing, I will MISS the opportunity to HEAL MY false beliefs… Why would I be upset for someone pushing my buttons when they are MY BUTTONS…
3. The Wild Woman is only intimidating to those who are not yet free. She’s our mirror of all that we are, or all that we have to become. She is the living invitation!
4. “Life isn’t as serious as my mind makes it out to be.” -Eckhart Tolle