Good Reminder to stay in OUR own Business!!! who’s business am I in… as Byron Katie reminds us, there is only 3 kinds of business… my business, your business or God’s Business … who’s business am I in??? If I am in YOUR business, there is no one here taking care of my business… OF course this does not apply if it is MY PAYING job… example: being a plumber and you ask me my opinion, or a doctor and you ask my opinion or a mechanic etc… we know this is not what we are speaking of… but when we give advise or try to “help” or assist when it is NOT asked for or when the seeming “other” should be doing it for themselves, we are giving the message that we think they are incapable of doing it… and saying they are helpless and that is NEVER an empowering or helpful message to offer the world….
Thought for Today 11.12.14 November 12, 2014
Each moment, every meeting today brings with it the potential to remember who I am/ we are in Love, in God.
Every sigh of relief sounded today by anyone in the undoing of guilt or fear , releases me along with them.
Every gentle glance of kindness reminds me of the perfect love that made all that is or could ever be.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.12.13 December 13, 2013
1. When we realize we are worthy of living a Beautiful Life, we won’t let anything or anyone stand in our way.
2. “May you always do what you are afraid to do.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule NEVER LIE TO YOURSELF Paulo Coelho
4. “Remind everyone close to you to be themselves, and tell them that you love them just the way they are! They’re perfect and so are you. There’s nothing not to love. Most suffering stems from feeling “less than.” You aren’t less than anything or anyone! You are complete.The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you’re seeking to attain.! Just express your uniqueness fearlessly, with abandon! That’s why you’re made the way you are, and that’s why you’re here in the physical world.” ~ Anita Moorjani from Dying To Be Me
5. IF IT FEELS RIGHT FOR YOU, this is a Link to a 30 minute talk… of a 23 yr old who american who became the mother of 30 in Nepal… I have been to Nepal… had wanted to work with the kids there but landed in PV instead and got to live that dream.. http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=4344