Exactly… There is a PURPOSE FOR EVERYONE… we have assigned them a ROLE… or as we like to put it, we handed them the scripted and said “would you read this, so my stuff can come up, and I can work on it… ”
Thought for Today 4.20.15 April 20, 2015
“I think we should be born with a warning label similar to the ones that come on cigarette packages: Caution: If you trade in your authenticity for safety, you may experience the following: anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addiction, rage, blame, resentment, and inexplicable grief.” ~ Brene Brown The Gifts of Imperfection
Thought for Today 1.25.15 January 25, 2015
Being Real means Knowing our True Self… not just the masks we try on… What mask are you willing to drop today so you can have a life where you allow your Self to be free to know and Love YOU… “The world I see holds nothing I want” ACIM Lesson 128
Thought for Today 12.24.14 Merry Christmas!!! December 24, 2014
“How do you react when you think that you need people’s love? Do you become a slave to their approval? Do you live an inauthentic life because you can’t bear the thought that they might disapprove of you? Do you try to figure out how they would like you to be, and then try to become that, like a chameleon? In fact, you can never really get their love this way. You try to turn into someone you aren’t, and then when they say “I love you” you can’t believe it, because they’re loving a facade. They’re loving someone who doesn’t even exist, the person you’re pretending to be. It’s difficult to seek other people’s love. It’s deadly. In seeking it you lose what is genuine. This is the prison we create for ourselves as we try to get the love we already have.” ~ Byron Katie
Thought for Today 10.14.14 Day 14 of 30 Day Commitment to Peace October 14, 2014
Being REAL: Some of US think that being Spiritual means being positive, but being Spiritual means being Conscious and Aware. To Become Conscious is a much different thing than to become positive. To become Conscious and Aware, we must become Authentic. Authenticity (Real) includes feelings of both positive and negative. (being honest about where we are in the moment and not pretending)
Happy July 1st Thought for Today July 1, 2014
“To be deeply loved, means a willingness to cut yourself wide open, exposing your vulnerabilities… hopes, hurts, fears and flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the real you and that person is just as worthy of love. There is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling, than complete love, it’s worth the risk… reach for it.” ~ Jaeda DeWalt
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.27.14 February 27, 2014
1. “There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally.” ~Don Miguel Ruiz
2. Experiencing Joy: You cannot experience Joy in Life by following or opposing the ideas and actions of other people. You experience Joy only by remaining faithful to the truth within your own heart. ~ Paul Ferrini
3. That romantic, special and exclusive one-on-one stuff that the world has taught us is love is not love at all. It’s just an attempt at ego support and defense (but it does offer valuable learning opportunities). Real love is not special or exclusive in any way. It demands nothing in return. Real love extends to, embraces and includes all without exception.
4. Just a reminder: Be not tempted to see yourself as unfairly treated. Don’t blame, judge, condemn, fear or attack. Don’t compare or compete. Don’t correct or try to fix your brother. That’s not your job. Forgive and ask for help to see the Christ in the other. Greet each other with a smile. Treat each other as you would want to be treated. Love one another. Let this be the essence of your spiritual practice, for it is only your Self that you meet and it is your Self that you would find and know.
5. Today We Affirm: I expect a day of answered prayers and open doors. I am aligned with the Divine Presence, radiating clarity, poise, peace and Power. Everything I need comes to me easily, effortlessly and in perfect timing. I enjoy working with Life to create my world each day. There is nothing too good to be true, nothing that cannot happen for me or through me. I greet each day with love and joy in my heart and Life expresses goodness through me. I look for and find the good in all people I meet today. I call it forth by my Holy Intention. Through me, Life is creating a wonderful day of answered prayers and limitless good for all.
6. This is a POWERFUL AUDIO of Byron Katie doing “The Work” with a Lovely woman on judging her friend for being “negative” I love the laughter and Joy that comes from questioning our “stressful” thoughts http://www.thework.com/audio/bestfriendnegative.mp3
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.19.14 February 19, 2014
1. There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
2. When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe ~ your loving eternal presence.
~ Matt Kahn
3. The ship is going by a mighty engine and you are busy rowing. ~ Mooji
4. When we are in our flow, we are too busy being in our flow to need to notice what “others” are doing.
We are too busy in our own ‘power’ to need to.
5. Giving Your Gift: Do not make the mistake of thinking that you have no gift to give. Everyone has a gift. Your gift brings joy to yourself and to others. It helps you step forward and express yourself. It breaks down the barriers of separation, helps you connect authentically with others. ~ Paul Ferrini
6. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go to that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive. ~ Harold Whitman
7. Level One, The Authentic Self: “When we reside in the harmony of our Authentic Self, we have the potential to love unconditionally… if someone were to say or do something insulting when we are residing in Level One, it wouldn’t bother us. Their words and actions would fall off us like loose garments, as there is nothing in us for them to stick to. Because our love is not based on a behavior that we agree with or find acceptable, we love them even through such instances.” – don Miguel Ruiz Jr. The Five Levels of Attachment
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.3.14 February 3, 2014
1. The greatest enemy, whom with we most often struggle, is our own thinking.
2. If we want change, we must be willing to be uncomfortable.
3. Messages from Spirit: Don’t be surprised if Spirit addresses you when you get quiet. It would be more surprising if you were not addressed. Since Spirit doesn’t usually get many opportunities to get your attention, it usually takes advantage of the opportunities it gets. Messages from the Spirit are uplifting, inspiring, centering, encouraging. They do not complicate or confuse us, but simplify our lives and make straight our path. They make it easier for us to love ourselves and others. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. “The more you struggle to live, the less you live. Give up the notion that you must be sure of what you are doing. Instead, surrender to what is real within you, for that alone is sure….you are above everything distressing.” ~ Baruch Spinoza
Thoughts, Video and Quotes for Today 12.17.13 December 17, 2013
1. Today We Affirm: I was born for greatness and glory. I am an extension of the One Life, a beam of Light shining from the Source. I will not hide my Light today nor hold it back. In boldness and courage I step into my Greatness. Greatness is my very nature. I need do nothing to prove it. I RELAX into greater realization of Who I am and of the limitless possibilities that lay before me today. What a glorious day to be alive and part of the Great Plan of returning us all to full awareness of the Glory within. ~ Jacob Glass
2. David Hoffmeister’s 7 minute video on Experiencing the Christmas With IN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvuuM-QMMOM
3. Struggle and Resistance: Our attachment to specific results often puts pressure on ourselves or others. It makes it more difficult for things to unfold naturally. As a result, we experience struggle and resistance. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. If there is anyone in our life that we would cast into outer darkness and never look upon again, then know that we cast a part of ourselves into that intended oblivion. I cannot awaken to the wholeness and completion of US without all of you. Look again, if only in your mind. Let Love and forgiveness shine a different light on what we would cast away.
5. People do not show up in my life by accident. If certain types of people that I do not like keep showing up then I must learn that they are representing aspects of me that I need to become aware of and forgive. They are helping to teach me what I am. I will hear what is not love as a call for love, and I will teach and learn that I am love.