“I think we should be born with a warning label similar to the ones that come on cigarette packages: Caution: If you trade in your authenticity for safety, you may experience the following: anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addiction, rage, blame, resentment, and inexplicable grief.” ~ Brene Brown The Gifts of Imperfection
Thoughts to Contemplate for Today 4.5.14 April 5, 2014
1. When we become anxious or stressed, our outer purpose has taken over, and we havr lost sight of our inner purpose. We have forgotten that our state of consciousness is primary, all else secondary.
2. EFFORTLESS JOY: We all seek to find love, to be happy, and to be successful. Yet we struggle because the very formula that we follow for a life of prosperity is completely flawed. Discover a new approach to life that alleviates suffering and guarantees effortless, abundant Joy.
If you are enjoying the Thoughts/Quotes/Ideas that I share in this Blog, I want to remind you that I do Private Soul Coaching/Life Coaching, as well as Weekend Retreats and Online Workshops. If you or someone you know might benefit from working with me please email me or give me a call at 480 409 4332 the first session is complementary. I also want to remind everyone of our upcoming Retreat “Effortless Joy” in Santa Barbara, California on the May 9-11th weekend and I have had 2 cancellations, if you feel led to be with US or are interest in more information please email me at email@example.com
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.24.13 March 24, 2013
2. One of the greatest Gifts we give ourselves in Life is sharing with someone who knows all our mistakes and differences and yet still finding each other absolutely amazing!!!
3. How to know when I am shifting responsibility for my own happiness and therefore my thoughts are “OUT of my business” and in “your” business or the Universe’s business ??? Anytime I start with “People ____” or “they ____” or “society_____” or “everyone_____” …. how can this BE??? it’s ALL ME…. starting with my thoughts… We can question our stressful thoughts and turn it around…
4. “Thoughts are like raindrops-would you argue with a raindrop?” ~ Bryon Katie
5. Being Love, rather than giving or taking love, is the only thing that provides stability. ~ Ram Dass
6. Peace of mind is clearly an internal matter. It must begin with your own thoughts, and then extend outward. It is from your peace of mind that a peaceful perception of the world arises. ~ A Course in Miracles
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.17.13 March 17, 2013
1. The “secret” to having it ALL is KNOWING you already DO….
2. Find that place which is effortlessly at rest within itself. Be There- be one with that. ~ Mooji
3. “Life will always give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.” -Eckhart Tolle
4. ”We are not in a position to criticize anything. We are only in a position to adore everything, love everything, encourage everyone.” ~Maharishi
5. Non-reaction to the ego in others is one of the most effective ways not only of going beyond ego in yourself but also of dissolving the collective human ego. ~ Eckhart Tolle
6. I am here to Live Life to the fullest and Be the me as I came to Be, as Authentic as possible…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.12.13 March 12, 2013
1. Everyone in my Life has come to teach me… There is a purpose in being together…
2. In quietness are all things answered, and is every problem quietly resolved. A Course In Miracles
3. There are people we meet in life that make everything seem magical. Cherish them.
4. To love ones Self is the beginning of a life-long romance.