Are You Trusting Your Process Today???
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.11.14 February 11, 2014
1. Ending an Agreement: When one person no longer wants to keep an agreement, the agreement is off. You can’t hold another person against his or her will. If you try to do so, you will push love away. Love survives the ending of agreements, if you will allow it to. If you won’t, you only cheat yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. When you meet another it is yourself that you meet. There is no mind that is not your mind, and all of your mind must learn and accept a healing. That is why there is a plan. That is why a curriculum has been established. And that is why there is a call for devoted teachers.
3. Faith dissolves doubt and worry. When we Treat, when we believe, then we RELAX in total assurance that our Answer is forthcoming. Don’t keep opening the oven to see if the bread is baking. Don’t keep digging up the seed to see if it’s sprouting. This is INTERFERING – it is RESISTANCE. And it STOPS the process. Let it go in peace and assurance within. Go about your daily life KNOWING that what you’ve sown IS already beginning to grow and bear fruit in the invisible -and it WILL, in perfect timing, bear fruit in the physical. ~ Jacob Glass
4. You are teaching, and you teach all of the time. You teach what you are. Teach only love. Teach only joy. The joy of teaching will be yours when you teach joy.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.5.13 November 6, 2013
1. I am worthy of all the good things in Life.
2. “The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you’re seeking to attain. Just express your uniqueness fearlessly, with abandon! That’s why you’re made the way you are, and that’s why you’re here in the physical world.” ~ Anita Moorjani
3. Staying With Our Feelings: Being in a place of peace may be the goal, but if we want to get there we have to engage in the process of being with ourselves when we are not at peace. When we are angry or sad, we usually try to push our feelings away. Or we try to analyze them, which amounts to the same thing. Most of us are looking for the rocketship to heaven. We want to go from feeling pain to feeling ecstasy without having to change buses. We have to learn that it is better to take step one in good faith, than to try to leapfrog to step twenty-six on the first attempt. It takes courage to stay with what we are feeling. And it takes a lot of practice before we can learn to do it effectively. But what is the alternative? If we deny or intellectualize our feelings, we will squander the opportunity they provide us for real transformation. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. Forgiveness is only a struggle to the mind that sees grievances as more valuable or justified than peace. Release all reason for judgment and flow freely by.