The Plan for Your Awakening: Everything that happens to you is part of the plan for your awakening, including those challenging events that force you to shift out of your inertia and self-limiting behavior patterns. From the depth of your soul, you call out for growth. You pray to be released from your burdens and to discover and express your gifts. From deep within your pain you call for peace. From deep within your co-dependency, you call for the courage and the freedom to be yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thought for Today 4.11.14 April 11, 2014
“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell.
What happens when I let go of that plan? The higher Self steps in and runs the show quite nicely and effortlessly Thank You HS…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.18.14 February 18, 2014
1. “It’s always the story of a future. If you want fear on purpose, get a plan.” ~ Byron Katie
2. “Be still. It takes no effort to be still; it is utterly simple. When your mind is still, you have no name, no past, no relationships, no country, no spiritual attainment, no lack of spiritual attainment. There is just the presence of beingness with itself.” ~ Gangaji
3. What you love prospers: What you deeply value has your loving attention. It is nurtured, watered, and brought into fullness. It does not happen overnight. It does not happen exactly how or when you want it to. But it does come into being when conditions are right. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. We can’t change what’s going on around us until we start changing what’s going on within us. Our thoughts/thinking!! And we can just stop thinking… we START to choose thoughts that make us feel good… what thoughts are you thinking today that makes you feel bad?? is there another thought you could be thinking??? Do you need help with your thinking?? Send me an email, I am willing to help..
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.8.13 November 8, 2013
1. If we defend ourselves we are attacked. By planning for the defense of a self that we are not we are attacking the Self that we ARE. And if we feel defensive about anything we have identified with a self that we are not.
2. The emptiness I speak about is not the emptiness the mind imagines. It is not blank. Your body can continue expressing in a natural way. Intelligence is there. Emotions can come. Everything can play, but inside there is total serenity and peace. No planning, no strategising, no personal identity is there. Just the space of pure being. It is what we are, but we dream and believe we are not. ~ Mooji
3. Bringing Love: Every block to love lies in your heart and it is there that it must be dissolved. Don’t wait for heaven to come to spread your love around. Do it now. For heaven is in your eyes when you see with compassion. It is in your hands when you reach out to help. It is in your mind when you see “good” instead of “evil.” How you see the world determines what the world will be for you. So do not seek to change other people or the world around you. Look instead only at yourself and you will find the place where Love begins. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. “Once a painful concept is met with understanding, the next time it appears you may find it interesting. What used to be the nightmare is now just interesting. The next time it appears, you may find it funny. The next time, you may not even notice it. This is the power of loving what is.” – Byron Katie