Mistakes are acts of self-betrayal. They’re the moments when we did or said something that wasn’t true to who we really are — some moment when ego knocked us out of our shining place, when fear blocked our love, when a false sense of self prevailed if only momentarily and gained control of our personality. But God (Divine Love/Source) will outwit your self-hatred. The truth of who we really are was not uncreated in that mistaken moment — it was simply eclipsed — and we can wait patiently for that perfect moment, certain to come around again, when we will have another chance to choose love over fear, authenticity over grandiosity, self-confidence over false modesty, and the light of our true being over the darkness of our wounded self. ~ Marianne Williamson
Thought for Today Day 7 of our 30 day Commitment to Peace October 7, 2014
Thought for Today 9.17.14 September 17, 2014
Thought for Today 5.21.14 May 21, 2014
That is the real secret. To accept what happens as perfect synchronicity in your life. Regardless of how good or bad you perceive those experiences to be, they would never happen in the first place if not meant towards your highest good. Your life has always been perfect for you and it always will be.
Thought for Today 4.11.14 April 11, 2014
“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell.
What happens when I let go of that plan? The higher Self steps in and runs the show quite nicely and effortlessly Thank You HS…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.18.14 March 19, 2014
1. Letting the Fire Burn Itself Out: You can be honest with the people you love without sharing every fearful thought or feeling that comes up. If you need to share every fear, you put others through an emotional buzz saw. That puts a big strain on your relationship. If you are triggered by something someone else says, expressing your anger may not be as helpful as riding it out and taking time to understand what triggered you. Then, you can take more responsibility for your anger. You might even realize that it has very little to do with what the other person did or said. Every relationship has its explosive moments. If you don’t pour gasoline on the fire, the flames eventually die out. But if you insist on speaking to others when you are upset, don’t be surprised if the fire escalates and begins to burn out of control. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
2. Today We Affirm: I am living by Grace and sourced by Love. I have dissolved all concepts of struggle and suffering. I invoke the energy of the Cosmos as I call my good to me today. The limitless abundance of the Universe is flowing now – and I am an open available vessel, ready to be filled. There is no need to worry or rush – perfect flow is mine. Problems solve themselves & dissolve before they even appear. Answers to my requests come with ease and perfect timing. Healing Light surrounds me & flows through me. The air is thick with miracles & joyful transformations. My heart is open – my mind is clear and spacious. Today I look through eyes of love at a world of effortless Grace. ~ Jacob Glass
3. No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. – Paulo Coelho
4. “There is no other greater ecstasy than to know who you ARE.” ~ Osho
5. Find your Self, and BE that… Coaching can assist you with that… Call or Email for a free session… Namaste, Faith
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.12.13 January 12, 2014
1. If perfect love casts out fear, And if fear exists, Then there is not perfect love. But only perfect love really exists. If there is fear, It creates a state which does not exist.
2. Healing is not about fixing something that appears to be broken. It’s about reminding ourselves of the wholeness that already resides within. ~ Emmanual
3. One of the most painful comparisons and judgments that I make is when I compare how I did today with how much better I did it before. Another dig that the ego employs resulting in me condemning myself for not achieving a better result. Yet even this test of perfect peace must be passed if I am to leave such nonsense behind. If I truly put it all in the hands of Divine Love then what’s the problem?
4. I am only dealing with another forgiveness opportunity because I am seeing through the eyes of judgment (personal opinions and positions). If I do not give any of it any meaning to begin with, then I will not always find myself needing to forgive… “I am never upset for the reasons I think.”
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.5.13 November 5, 2013
1. Take a step of ultimate bravery.. dare to look within and see only grandeur! Thanks Pamela
2. “There is no reality except the one contained within us. That is why so many people live such an unreal life. They take the images outside of them for reality and never allow the world within to assert itself.” ― Hermann Hesse
3. You’re not helping anybody by being miserable. Regardless of your philosophical beliefs, the fact remains that you were born and you are going to die. During the time in between, you get to choose whether or not you want to enjoy the experience. Events don’t determine whether or not you’re going to be happy. They’re just events. You determine whether or not you’re going to be happy. You can be happy just to be alive. You can be happy having all these things happen to you, and then be happy to die. If you can live this way, your heart will be so open and your Spirit will be so free, that you will soar up to the heavens. ~ The Untethered Soul
4. Reality is safe and sure and kind. The world that we see does not exist. We are not a body and there is no death. We are eternal Spirit, perfect even as our creator/source is perfect and eternal. Love is all that can be given or received, and we are lacking nothing. We cannot be threatened in any way. There is nothing to fear.
“Can you imagine what it means to have no cares, no worries, no anxieties but merely to be perfectly calm and quiet all the time? Yet that is what time is for; to learn just that and nothing more.”
“What is time without a past and future? It has taken time to misguide you so completely, but it takes no time at all to be what you are.”
“Take this very instant, now, and think of it as all there is of time. Nothing can reach you here out of the past, and it is here that you are completely absolved and completely free and wholly without condemnation. From this holy instant wherein holiness was born again you will go forth in time without fear, and with no sense of change with time.” – ACIM