1. All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy. ~ Wayne Dyer
2. Today We Affirm: I walk in gentle peace and gratitude today. There is nothing for me to fight against, nothing for me to strive after or to manipulate. I align myself with the heartbeat of the Great Mother Tao and allow myself to be carried downstream. I place the past, present and future in Her hands as I breathe in Love and breathe out kindness. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my Life as I release everyone into Divine Care and entrust them to Source’s ministering Angels.
Today, miracles light my way on the gentle pathways of peace. May I be joyfully used by Love to brighten the world as I surrender into Love, Joy, Peace and Grace.
3. You are that which you are seeking. ~ St. Francis
4. If you think you’re free, there’s no escape possible. -Ram Dass …. Society sells an idea of what freedom is, what choices we have, and the right we have to make those choices, but it isn’t until I realize I am trapped in the cell of my own beliefs I will have taken my first step toward true freedom. Choose Again.
5. “We are like the little branch that quivers during a storm, doubting our strength and forgetting we are the tree—deeply rooted to withstand all life’s upheavals.” ~ Dodinsky