The truth was a mirror in the hands of God. It fell, and broke into pieces. Everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and thought they had the truth. ~ Rumi
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.4.14 March 4, 2014
1. Scarcity: The experience of scarcity (or any other thought of suffering) is not God punishing you. It is you showing yourself
a belief that needs to be corrected. (a false belief asking to be healed)
2. “Your partner is your mirror. Except for the way you perceive him, he doesn’t even exist for you. He is who you see he is, and ultimately it’s just you again, thinking. It’s just you, over and over and over and over, and in this way you remain blind to yourself and feel justified and lost. To think that your partner is anything but a mirror of you is painful. You don’t see your partner; you just see what you believe about him. So when you see him as flawed in any way, you can be sure that that’s where your own flaw is. The flaws have to be yours, because you’re the one projecting them.” ~ Byron Katie
3. About 1,000 times a day it is good to ask yourself, “Do I want the consequences of what I am currently thinking & believing?” Sow & reap, reap and Sow.
4. Let’s remember to educate our children to be Happy more than “rich”, so that they can know the value of things, not the price.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.23.14 January 23, 2014
1. I’ve never met anybody with less integrity than myself. ~ Byron Katie (before we start defending our stand or “integrity”, we can re-member Life is showing UP as our mirror… what are my judgments thoughts against the world? what am I defending against? what am I making wrong?? it’s ALL ME showing UP for ME to see my false beliefs or errors about the world and ask for correction/healing)
2. I must have decided wrongly, because I am not at peace.
I made the decision myself, but I can also decide otherwise.
I want to decide otherwise, because I want to be at peace.
I do not feel guilty, because the Holy Spirit will undo all the consequences of my wrong decision if I will let Him. I choose to let Him, by allowing Him to decide for God for me. ~ ACIM Chapter 3
3. Today We Affirm: Here in my own yard, all is well. I stay in my own business and clean up my own vibration by choosing the thoughts that feel good when I think them. There is a Power and a Presence which guides my actions and leads my feet as I align myself with Higher Thoughts. There is no need to struggle or strive to get somewhere. I am following my joy and peace through the open doors. I am anointed with Grace to accomplish all with ease as I relax into the downstream thoughts, knowing that all is well.
4. Don’t be a storehouse of memories. Leave past, future and even present thoughts behind. Be a witness to life unfolding by itself. Be free of all attachments, fears and concerns by keeping your mind inside your own heart. Rest in Being. Like this, your life is always fresh and imbued with pure joy and timeless presence. Be happy, wise and free. ~ Mooji