1. Form is not a constant but a result. Form is the result of belief. – ACOL
2. Nothing in the world can bother you as much as your own mind, I tell you. In fact, others seem to be bothering you, but it’s not others, it is your mind. ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
3. You have more harmony points with every person on the planet than you have disharmony points, because there is much more of you that is in harmony with your Core than you realize or that most of you allow. The closer you come to being in harmony with your Source Energy, the more in harmony you are with each other. When you think about other people and what they think of you, do you understand that what they think of you has very little to do with what you are? It has mostly to do with the habits of thought that they have developed. It has more to do with them as thinkers than it does with you as the subject of their thought. If nothing is more important to you than that you feel good, you can form a fantasy about someone who is in your life and they will begin to modify to meet your fantasy, because Law of Attraction is a very powerful thing. ~ Abraham-Hicks
4. There are two things that other people can’t and won’t live up to: YOUR VALUES AND YOUR FANTASIES Don’t fall into the illusion that anyone else is obligated to live according to what’s important to you in any way or at any time, even when they say they intend to. If they do, be grateful. BUT if they don’t, be unsurprised; they’re just being true to themselves and making decisions accordingly.” The Heart of Love by Dr John Demartini
5. From A YEAR OF MIRACLES: I AM OPEN TO THINGS BEING DIFFERENT THAN THEY WERE. Nothing needs to be as it was. The first step in creating the new is dropping the notion that what already exists is inevitable going forward . Today I am open to new possibilities, allowing the universe to move through me in creating new patterns of goodness for myself and others. I will not hold on to thoughts that bind me to the limits of my past.