Grant me strength to keep my heart open this week…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.20.13 December 20, 2013
1. Practice entering today without yesterday’s stories.
2. Just like a sunbeam can’t separate itself from the sun, and a wave can’t separate itself from the ocean, we can’t separate ourselves from one another. We are all part of a vast sea of Love, one indivisible divine mind. ~ Marianne Williamson (ONE “Oneness” IS NOT and cannot be TWO)
3. If Love isn’t happening now: If love isn’t happening right now, it isn’t happening. It doesn’t matter how many Buddhas or Christs
have come before you. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. Peace is found in accepting what happens without resistance, while trusting that all is for our good. And along with this attitude of surrender and flow, one is still quietly mindful of listening for Guidance and following His lead – that compulsive, intuitive hit to do or say something.
5. How to tell if you are dead or alive: if you are fearful, unhappy or concerned for any reason, then you are dead. If peace, love, joy and light are in your awareness, then you are alive. Your function is to be about the business of raising the dead. Thanks Benny