Who’s Business am I in??? As Byron Katie says: there are only 3 business’s.. My business, your business and the Universe’s (God’s) Business…
Thought for Today 8.11.14 August 11, 2014
“To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” ~ Pablo Neruda
There is no them. It’s just me, right? Yes and no. They are the rest of my mind. But how to heal their minds? The only way I know is via the healing of my mind. Mine becomes the healed mind in the barrel that heals the rest. Minds are joined – there is only the one mind. Ah yes, back to me again. I am that one mind. There is no them. ~ Thanks Benny….
DAMN IT!!! I wish there was someone to BLAME… LOL
Thought for Today 7.28.14 July 28, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.11.14 February 11, 2014
1. Ending an Agreement: When one person no longer wants to keep an agreement, the agreement is off. You can’t hold another person against his or her will. If you try to do so, you will push love away. Love survives the ending of agreements, if you will allow it to. If you won’t, you only cheat yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. When you meet another it is yourself that you meet. There is no mind that is not your mind, and all of your mind must learn and accept a healing. That is why there is a plan. That is why a curriculum has been established. And that is why there is a call for devoted teachers.
3. Faith dissolves doubt and worry. When we Treat, when we believe, then we RELAX in total assurance that our Answer is forthcoming. Don’t keep opening the oven to see if the bread is baking. Don’t keep digging up the seed to see if it’s sprouting. This is INTERFERING – it is RESISTANCE. And it STOPS the process. Let it go in peace and assurance within. Go about your daily life KNOWING that what you’ve sown IS already beginning to grow and bear fruit in the invisible -and it WILL, in perfect timing, bear fruit in the physical. ~ Jacob Glass
4. You are teaching, and you teach all of the time. You teach what you are. Teach only love. Teach only joy. The joy of teaching will be yours when you teach joy.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.15.14 January 15, 2014
1. The mind has a funny way of convincing us that if we worry about a problem long enough we’ll find a solution. Silly mind. Right now, you can decide to … Let Peace reign. ~ Cheryl Richardson
2. It is not about self-improvement, or becoming a better version of who you think you are. It doesn’t work like that. Anything that you do to increase your value in your sight will set you back. Awakening demands the undoing of who you think you are – the annihilation of what use to be a separate being with personal interests. And this undoing is not something that you do.
3. Clarity doesn’t come out of the discussion. Clarity comes out of the surrender to love. ~ Gangaji
4. Being fully present in each moment… such a profound lesson to be learned from dogs.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.11.13 December 11, 2013
1. Sometimes we hold a core belief that is very strong. When we are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, we will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that does not fit in with the core belief.
2. Mind offers you a life with death at the end of it. But the Heart offers you life without end. You choose. If you choose Heart, then you become Heart. When you become Heart, mind will also become Heart. But you must make the first move. ~ Mooji
3. When Christ warned us that we cannot serve two masters, I believe he was talking about Love or fear. There comes a time when messing around with Mr. In-Between, a little of both, becomes intolerable. I’ve reached that point. No more serving fear as if it was my master, holding hands with it, and gripping it as if it offered me safety and structure in the world. I’m holding hands with the ways of love. ARE YOU WITH ME? Thanks Scott
4. Learning to say No Clearly: When you don’t want to do something, say “no” clearly. A simple “no” said clearly from the heart can prevent the drama of self-abuse. When we no longer betray ourselves by saying “yes” when we want to say “no”, we will no longer attract people into our life who will disrespect our boundaries. ~ Paul Ferrini
5. There is NO cruelty in God/Creator/Spirit/Source therefore there is NONE in ME…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.7.13 November 7, 2013
1. Most of the “facts” that people relate to me about their situation is no more than a litany of limiting beliefs that can be reversed. ~ Jacob Glass
2. It’s not enough to empty out old limiting beliefs. They MUST BE replaced WITH new POSITIVE VISIONS & thoughts. Nature abhors a vacuum. ~ Jacob Glass
3. We cannot love our self or anyone else if we continue to condemn our self. We did the best that we could with what we had and knew at the time. The script was written and played out, and yet reality remains untouched by the madness of dreams. We cannot give, receive or share love while we cling to guilt. So get off your case. You are needed in the Love pool.
4. Our function here is healing – the healing of our mind. And minds are joined, so when we are healed we are not healed alone. There is no greater gift that we can give or service that we can render than the healing of our mind – the removal of all of the blocks to the awareness of the Love that we ARE.
5. “Rest does not come from sleeping but from waking.” ~ A Course in Miracles
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.19.13 September 19, 2013
1. Usually when we are sad it is because we are focusing on the exclusive story of little you, rather than on the magnitude of the inclusive wholeness of you. We know we are making progress when our little story does not concern us the way it used to. There is something much larger, expansive, certain and joyful in our awareness.
2. We are making choices every moment – choosing to forgive or hold grievances – to serve separate interests or the greater good – choosing love or fear – strength or weakness – to be aware and present or to let our mind wander, etc. The purpose of learning is to be aware and to make better choices – choices that lead to peace, freedom and an awareness of Love – choices that render a state of mind that is ripe for a shift in awareness – a broad expansive re-association of the mind that is all-inclusive.
3. The middle way is pretty much like being in the world but not of it. We still seem to be here but we are no longer deceived by any of it. We no longer feel threatened or fearful. We may appear to participate but we are not concerned about results. We smile a lot more as our light blesses the world. And absolutely nothing disturbs our peace.
4. Byron Katie is masterful at unraveling the mind: “As long as we’re at war with our own minds, we’re at war with the world and with the whole human race. Because as long as we want to get rid of our thoughts, anyone that we meet is likely to become an enemy. There is only one mind, and people are going to tell us what we haven’t dealt with yet in our own thinking. “You’re fat. You’re stupid. You’re not good enough.” If you are an enemy to your own mind, other people have to become enemies too, sooner or later. Until you understand, until you can love the thoughts that appear in your mind, then you can’t love the rest of us. You work with the projector — the mind — not the projected world. I can’t really love you until I question the mind that thinks it sees you outside itself.” -Arjuna Ardagh “The Translucent view”
5. Thank you, Thank You , Thank YOU…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 8.2.13 August 2, 2013
1. Peace is an attribute in you… You cannot find it outside… Illness is some form of searching… Health is Inner Peace…
2. It is impossible to find Peace of Mind as long as thoughts of blame or judgment are given credence. One cannot reach the sky while still rooting in the mud. ~ Thanks Pamela
3. Blaming someone else is an attempt to delude myself into believing that I’m not responsible for how I feel. ~ Thanks Fred
4. Don’t talk so much about your apparent troubles or how your mind is. That is also feeding the mind… Talk only economically. Get straight to the point. If we talk too much, at some point we will only be telling lies. ~ Mooji
5. It is not “wrong” to talk about what has happened or is happening… the problem starts when WE start to interpret what IS… we add meaning, we add a story, usually a “story” where we are the “hero” of this situation… when we stop to ASK what the purpose or meaning is of a situation and we LISTEN for the Truth, it is usually there waiting for us… this is NOT a WHY question, it’s a “Help me see the TRUTH” statement… Namaste, Faith
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 6.3.13 June 3, 2013
1. We are very limited when we choose by our ego. Our ego is conditioned by the past. Let your higher conscious take over.
2. Try being a witness, not a judge. Focusing on our Self, not on others. Listening to our heart, not to the crowds…
3.“Keep forgiving. Train your mind to shift. Know that your mind is a very powerful tool and it’s also an empty space, so whatever you put in it will be powerful, because it is a powerful space. The mind doesn’t know if what is put into it is negative or positive, because there is no discernment in the mind – it’s like an empty space and it’s very powerful . So whatever you put there will grow and grow very strongly; therefore, being positive is very important.” ~ Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi (Think about what you are thinking about today… the mind does not know the difference between fact or fiction, why not thinking about what makes you feel good)
4. Today We Affirm: I am taking my own emotional journey. I have no time to judge or criticize what others are doing or choosing on their emotional journey. And as I stay strong in my own choices for joy I attract and inspire others who want the same thing. I live by attraction, not manipulation. It’s more fun. ~ Jacob Glass
5. “I vow to let go of all worries and anxiety in order to BE light and free.” ~ Thich Nhat Han
6. The more we are motivated by Love, the more fearless and free our actions will be…