Who’s Business am I in??? As Byron Katie says: there are only 3 business’s.. My business, your business and the Universe’s (God’s) Business…
Thought for Today 8.11.14 August 11, 2014
“To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” ~ Pablo Neruda
There is no them. It’s just me, right? Yes and no. They are the rest of my mind. But how to heal their minds? The only way I know is via the healing of my mind. Mine becomes the healed mind in the barrel that heals the rest. Minds are joined – there is only the one mind. Ah yes, back to me again. I am that one mind. There is no them. ~ Thanks Benny….
DAMN IT!!! I wish there was someone to BLAME… LOL
Thought for Today 7.28.14 July 28, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.11.14 February 11, 2014
1. Ending an Agreement: When one person no longer wants to keep an agreement, the agreement is off. You can’t hold another person against his or her will. If you try to do so, you will push love away. Love survives the ending of agreements, if you will allow it to. If you won’t, you only cheat yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. When you meet another it is yourself that you meet. There is no mind that is not your mind, and all of your mind must learn and accept a healing. That is why there is a plan. That is why a curriculum has been established. And that is why there is a call for devoted teachers.
3. Faith dissolves doubt and worry. When we Treat, when we believe, then we RELAX in total assurance that our Answer is forthcoming. Don’t keep opening the oven to see if the bread is baking. Don’t keep digging up the seed to see if it’s sprouting. This is INTERFERING – it is RESISTANCE. And it STOPS the process. Let it go in peace and assurance within. Go about your daily life KNOWING that what you’ve sown IS already beginning to grow and bear fruit in the invisible -and it WILL, in perfect timing, bear fruit in the physical. ~ Jacob Glass
4. You are teaching, and you teach all of the time. You teach what you are. Teach only love. Teach only joy. The joy of teaching will be yours when you teach joy.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.15.14 January 15, 2014
1. The mind has a funny way of convincing us that if we worry about a problem long enough we’ll find a solution. Silly mind. Right now, you can decide to … Let Peace reign. ~ Cheryl Richardson
2. It is not about self-improvement, or becoming a better version of who you think you are. It doesn’t work like that. Anything that you do to increase your value in your sight will set you back. Awakening demands the undoing of who you think you are – the annihilation of what use to be a separate being with personal interests. And this undoing is not something that you do.
3. Clarity doesn’t come out of the discussion. Clarity comes out of the surrender to love. ~ Gangaji
4. Being fully present in each moment… such a profound lesson to be learned from dogs.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.11.13 December 11, 2013
1. Sometimes we hold a core belief that is very strong. When we are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, we will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that does not fit in with the core belief.
2. Mind offers you a life with death at the end of it. But the Heart offers you life without end. You choose. If you choose Heart, then you become Heart. When you become Heart, mind will also become Heart. But you must make the first move. ~ Mooji
3. When Christ warned us that we cannot serve two masters, I believe he was talking about Love or fear. There comes a time when messing around with Mr. In-Between, a little of both, becomes intolerable. I’ve reached that point. No more serving fear as if it was my master, holding hands with it, and gripping it as if it offered me safety and structure in the world. I’m holding hands with the ways of love. ARE YOU WITH ME? Thanks Scott
4. Learning to say No Clearly: When you don’t want to do something, say “no” clearly. A simple “no” said clearly from the heart can prevent the drama of self-abuse. When we no longer betray ourselves by saying “yes” when we want to say “no”, we will no longer attract people into our life who will disrespect our boundaries. ~ Paul Ferrini
5. There is NO cruelty in God/Creator/Spirit/Source therefore there is NONE in ME…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.7.13 November 7, 2013
1. Most of the “facts” that people relate to me about their situation is no more than a litany of limiting beliefs that can be reversed. ~ Jacob Glass
2. It’s not enough to empty out old limiting beliefs. They MUST BE replaced WITH new POSITIVE VISIONS & thoughts. Nature abhors a vacuum. ~ Jacob Glass
3. We cannot love our self or anyone else if we continue to condemn our self. We did the best that we could with what we had and knew at the time. The script was written and played out, and yet reality remains untouched by the madness of dreams. We cannot give, receive or share love while we cling to guilt. So get off your case. You are needed in the Love pool.
4. Our function here is healing – the healing of our mind. And minds are joined, so when we are healed we are not healed alone. There is no greater gift that we can give or service that we can render than the healing of our mind – the removal of all of the blocks to the awareness of the Love that we ARE.
5. “Rest does not come from sleeping but from waking.” ~ A Course in Miracles