Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.28.13 September 28, 2013
1. To undo one belief is to undo thousands of years of time. ~ Byron Katie
2. How I wish to see any situation often becomes what I see. It is either with the mind of Love, or I allow fear to lead me. We are always giving meaning to the world we see…
3. While I do what I LOVE, financial abundance flows through me.
4. Our teacher will meet us wherever we think we are and set the bar a reachable distance above that point. More often than not our greatest teacher is our daily life.
Thoughts and quotes for Today 7.8.13 July 8, 2013
1. Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf….
2. Trust in the Source of being. This means trusting the mystery of creation. The universal Source of all creation, invisible though it may be, guides you just as it guided your development in the womb. When you trust in Divine intelligence, you cooperate and invite the shift to Meaning. ~ Wayne Dyer
3. How does a person stop making assumptions? My mind goes off and starts to think of all these things, and then I suffer all the time for no good reason. ~ Don Miguel Ruiz (it’s not that we have the thought that causes us stress, it’s that we BELIEVE our thoughts)
4. We can now understand that we don’t have to work at BEing Spiritual. Spirit is who we ARE, at our core, whether we realize it or not. It is our True nature, so we cannot NOT be Spiritual! Being our Self and being Spiritual are one and the same thing.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 4.10.13 April 10, 2013
1. “As a body everyone is single, as a soul never.” ~ Hermann Hesse
2. “We are here to awaken from our illusion of separateness.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “So then, the relationship of self to other is the complete realization that loving yourself is impossible without loving everything defined as other than yourself.” ~ Alan Watts
4. When we see the Beloved in each person, it’s like walking through a garden, watching flowers bloom all around us.