1. Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t. – Steve Maraboli
2. Taking off the Mask: The persona and the behavior associated with it is just a mask. If you see only the mask, you won’t see who the other person is. If s/he sees only your mask, s/he will not see you truly. ~ Paul Ferrini
3. Suffering is a product of limited knowledge. ~ Sri Sri Ravishankar
4. When we slow down we allow the Universe to work on our behalf.
5. The Wrong Choice?: You think your problem lies in making the wrong choice. Yet every choice is an opportunity to learn. It cannot be wrong, unless your refuse to learn from your mistakes. ~ Paul Ferrini
6. “Life is love, dearest. All else is imagined confusion.” ~Byron Katie