“Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” ~ Wayne Dyer
The pure Self alone is. It is timeless and unchanging. It is what we truly are. Removing the mask of personal identity, this liberating Truth becomes spontaneously known inside the Heart. ~ Mooji
No matter how long your journey appears to be – there is never more than this:
one step one breath one moment – Now. ~~ Eckhart Tolle
Thought for Today 6.19.14 June 19, 2014
Are you at Peace?
When you are firmly committed to your inner journey, where you go outwardly becomes irrelevant. The real journey is the journey to peace within your own heart. The only question that can be asked on the inward journey is “are you at peace?”
If you are not at peace, then you have identified with something outside of yourself. Peace is always there. It seems to disappear only because you turn your attention elsewhere. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thought for Today 5.29.14 May 29, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.5.14 March 5, 2014
1. We are all affecting the world every moment, whether we mean to or not. Our actions and state of mind matters, because we are so deeply interconnected with one another. ~ Ram Dass
2. “To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived – this is to have succeeded.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. By being with yourself, the ‘I am’, by watching yourself in your daily life with alert interest, with the intention to understand rather than to judge, in full acceptance of whatever may emerge, because it is there, you encourage the deep to come to the surface and enrich your life and consciousness with its captive energies. This is the great work of awareness; it removes obstacles and releases energies by understanding the nature of life and mind. Intelligence is the door to freedom and alert attention is the mother of intelligence. ~ NISARGADATTA
4. “The journey to the cross should be the last “useless journey.” Do not dwell upon it, but dismiss it as accomplished. If you can accept it as your own last useless journey, you are also free to join my resurrection. Until you do so your life is indeed wasted.” – A Course in Miracles
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.11.14 January 11, 2014
1. “Our journey is about being more deeply involved in life and yet less attached to it.” ~ Ram Dass
2. If you suffer, it’s because of YOU, if you feel bliss it’s because of YOU. Nobody else is responsible – only YOU and you alone. You are your hell and your heaven too. ~ Osho
3. I am never talking about tomorrow, yesterday or even today.
I am pointing only to the timeless now.
Here there is not the concept or anticipation of ‘next’.
Only the full awareness of being and presence.
No intention, no investment here. None needed.
If there appear any plans, they are only sketches and all sketches are made in pencil.
Everything erasable, everything changeable, and yet one’s being is neither fickle nor flimsy.
There is a strength, but also a lightness.
There is power, but also softness.
There is firmness, but also flexibility.
The being is like solid emptiness.
Yet more solid than a mountain. Lighter than space.
Full yet emptiness.
Just a very thin veil keeps that necessary sense of individuality functioning now.
It need not be lost.
One’s being simply become like space moving in space.
My words are not a promise, just a pointing.
Sometimes I may say the Self is like a feeling-less feeling.
Yet, in truth, it cannot be described at all.
The Being is without story. Just the subtlest vibration.
That vibration itself is presence.
That vibration and joy are one and the same.
That vibration and peace, same-same.
That vibration and contentment are, similarly, the same.
But paradoxically, there is witnessing to the vibration, to presence.
Who is there? ~ Mooji