True healing is not the fixing of the broken, but the rediscovery of the Unbroken.
– Jeff Foster
Separation or Joining: Each moment offers us a choice of whether to separate or join. That is the only choice we have faced before and the only choice we will ever face. Unfortunately, we do not remember the pain of separation or the bliss of joining. That is why we have come to this place together, to help each other remember. ~ Paul Ferrini
DAMN IT!!! I wish there was someone to BLAME… LOL
1. Thoughts are an important part of your inner wisdom—and they are very powerful. A thought held long enough and repeated often enough becomes a belief. A belief then becomes your biology. Beliefs are energetic forces that create the physical basis for your individual life and your health. ~ Dr. Christiane Northrup
2. What if it turns out that the separate personal you is meaningless, insignificant and unimportant? Is this something that you can accept, or is it something that you are going to fight against and try to prove wrong? What if it turns out that your acceptance is key to an awareness of Love, Peace and Joy? Are you torn?
3. You are all geniuses, and you’re all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. ~ John Lennon
4. “Since the beginning of time, people have been trying to change the world so that they can be happy. This hasn’t ever worked, because it approaches the problem backward. What The Work gives us is a way to change the projector—mind—rather than the projected. It’s like when there’s a piece of lint on a projector’s lens. We think there’s a flaw on the screen, and we try to change this person and that person, whomever the flaw appears on next. But it’s futile to try to change the projected images. Once we realize where the lint is, we can clear the lens itself. This is the end of suffering, and the beginning of a little joy in paradise.” ~ Byron Katie
5. It hurt like hell when she seemed to have died and left me alone. And then I found her there in my mind – with me – not separate, just as we are all joined, always one – never separate and alone. ~ Benny
6. The more I focus my mind upon the good, the more good comes to me. The key is that my thinking creates my experiences. I use this key in every area of my life. ~ Louise Hay
1. An exercise in letting go need not be painful as long as it is filled with the willingness to see with an Open Heart.
2. “People are afraid to be nothing. But being nothing is only one aspect of it. Not only is it nothing to be afraid of, it’s a cause for celebration. Without your stressful story, there is no stress — obviously! When you don’t believe your thoughts, there’s only laughter and peace. There are names for a place like that. I call it heaven. And how can people know what nothingness is while they still believe what they think? ‘Something is better than nothing’ — can you absolutely know that that’s true?” – Byron Katie
3. “You can’t make a wrong decision, you can only experience the story arising about how you did it. I like to ask, “Are you breathing yourself?” No? Well, maybe you’re not thinking yourself or making decisions either. Maybe it doesn’t move until it moves, like a breath, like the wind. And you tell the story of how you are doing it to keep yourself from the awareness you are nature, flowing perfectly.” ~ Byron Katie
4. Whenever I find myself having to correct another, I have been pulled out of my own business. This is just another ego ploy to make me right and another wrong, thus keeping this illusion of separation going…
5. If it feels “right” for you, do yourself a favor and sign up for the Best of Hay House World Summit online seminar today starting in 5 Days. There are 35 FREE conversations filled with practical advice with zero selling just great advice that you can apply to improve your life.
My conversation will take place Oct 17, but you can hear a preview by signing up today.
Another great conversation included in the summit is with Esther Hicks who reveals so many personal processes as well as a conversation with Abraham (this is an amazing conversation no one should miss it).
Also you get amazing information from my great friends Deepak Chopra, Bruce Lipton, and Carolyn Myss again all for FREE. Sign up at http://www.hayhouseworldsummit.com