Understand, There IS NO BOX!!!
Thought for Today 10.19.14 Day 19 of Our 30 Day Commitment to Peace October 19, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.11.13 November 11, 2013
1. Peace is found within oneself because of a choice made regardless of outside circumstances. Thanks Fred
2. There is a place in US that truly never stops shining. Beautiful people shine on the inside. Look for the beauty in everything you encounter today, remember this acceptance to one self is a path to true beauty on the inside. Be an example today of the beautiful person you truly ARE. We can go out into the world and Shine no matter what our circumstance are.
3. Your life IS your spiritual path: Don’t be quick to abandon it for promises of bigger and better experiences. You are getting exactly the experiences that you need to grow. Your growth and transformation intensify when you fully embrace the situations and relationships at hand. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. Impatience in all our Relationships: When either of US are impatient, we do our best to remember that we really are fearful and hence in a hurry. We are learning that our real home is Love, which is a reality where there is NO HURRYING. When we are in the reality of Love, we are not fearful and we are not anxious. For example, if someone is going to slow on the highway and we have an important appointment, we decide to tell ourselves that the driver in front of us is just giving us a lesson in patience. In doing this we arrive at our appointment FULL OF LOVE and PEACE rather than being anxious and pissed off.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 6.28.13 June 28, 2013
1. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
2. It’s good to leave each day behind, like flowing water, free of sadness. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing. ~ Rumi
3. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. When you no longer look to external situations to fulfill you…the miracle is…external situations become quite fulfilling.~ Eckhart Tolle.
5. Ultimately nothing is mine or yours, everything is ours. Just be one with yourself and you will be one with all, at home in the entire U – niverse. – Nisargadatta Maharaj
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.19.13 May 19, 2013
1. “The ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something, but to be something.” ~ Muhammad Iqbal
2. “It’s one of the great lessons of life. When someone does something to you and out of you comes anything other than love, it’s because that’s what you’ve allowed to be inside.” ~ Wayne Dyer
3. Rather than take a break from your worries, ask yourself why you were carrying them from the start.
4. “Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.” ~ Buddha
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 4.14.13 April 14, 2013
1. “Be Happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you are in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you” ~ Deepak Chopra
2. “We can’t be pitiful and powerful at the same time”
3. “This Universe is NOT outside you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already ARE.” ~ Rumi
4. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within US.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.13.13 March 13, 2013
1. Some of the best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart….
2. Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit, talk about your Joys. ~ Rita Schiano
3. Love your Self from the Inside out…
4. Worry is a misuse of Imagination…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.26.13 February 26, 2013
1. You don’t have to make anything happen. Just align with what wants to happen and let it.” ~ Alan Cohen
2. Happiness is our nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is not helpful is seeking it outside when it is inside.
3. Open your eyes, for this world is only a dream. ~ Rumi
4. If we think there is something we need to get (a person, thing, situation or event) for fulfillment, completion and happiness, we are thinking with our ego mind. Spirit (the reality of you) is Eternally Whole (Wholly) and its Joy is complete – it is not aware of a need to get anything…. What could EVERYTHING NEED…