1. Don’t be afraid to be yourself, and love yourself and put yourself first, even in front of your children, because you teach your children by who you are, not be what you say. ~ Anita Moorjani
2. There are three ways to teach our children… Example, Example, EXAMPLE….
3. Everything that irritates us about others can lead US to an understanding of ourselves. ~ Carl Jung
4. Byron Katie on The Work: “If you ask me to do The Work with you, I’m happy to join you there. Inquiry is where I can be understood. I am you in the answers. We meet in the center. It’s the only way I can be seen or understood: in the center, the heart. Whenever you invite me, I’ll jump into your dream. I’ll follow you through the tunnel, into the darkness, into the darkest pit of suffering. I’ll meet you there, I’ll take you by the hand, and we’ll walk through it together into the light.There’s no place I won’t enter. I’m everything, everywhere.”- Katie
5. A content Heart is a Calm Sea in the midst of all storms…