Today We Affirm: I am a creative being, an extension of the One Life. There are no limits on what is possible for me today. I am not a victim of my thinking or moods. I can choose my own thoughts and vibration. Today, I choose to think expansive thoughts. The Law of Attraction brings to me the essence of whatever I am thinking and vibrating as I now relax into a day of joy, peace, prosperity & health. All that I touch turns to miracles and Light as my world fills with golden opportunities to thrive & grow. Love is flowing from me and is blessing my world. I am the only thinker in my mind & I choose high happy thoughts that lead me through a day of effortlessly increasing good. ~ Jacob Glass
Thoughts to Contemplate for Today 4.5.14 April 5, 2014
1. When we become anxious or stressed, our outer purpose has taken over, and we havr lost sight of our inner purpose. We have forgotten that our state of consciousness is primary, all else secondary.
2. EFFORTLESS JOY: We all seek to find love, to be happy, and to be successful. Yet we struggle because the very formula that we follow for a life of prosperity is completely flawed. Discover a new approach to life that alleviates suffering and guarantees effortless, abundant Joy.
If you are enjoying the Thoughts/Quotes/Ideas that I share in this Blog, I want to remind you that I do Private Soul Coaching/Life Coaching, as well as Weekend Retreats and Online Workshops. If you or someone you know might benefit from working with me please email me or give me a call at 480 409 4332 the first session is complementary. I also want to remind everyone of our upcoming Retreat “Effortless Joy” in Santa Barbara, California on the May 9-11th weekend and I have had 2 cancellations, if you feel led to be with US or are interest in more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.22.14 March 22, 2014
1. Form is not a constant but a result. Form is the result of belief. – ACOL
2. Nothing in the world can bother you as much as your own mind, I tell you. In fact, others seem to be bothering you, but it’s not others, it is your mind. ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
3. You have more harmony points with every person on the planet than you have disharmony points, because there is much more of you that is in harmony with your Core than you realize or that most of you allow. The closer you come to being in harmony with your Source Energy, the more in harmony you are with each other. When you think about other people and what they think of you, do you understand that what they think of you has very little to do with what you are? It has mostly to do with the habits of thought that they have developed. It has more to do with them as thinkers than it does with you as the subject of their thought. If nothing is more important to you than that you feel good, you can form a fantasy about someone who is in your life and they will begin to modify to meet your fantasy, because Law of Attraction is a very powerful thing. ~ Abraham-Hicks
4. There are two things that other people can’t and won’t live up to: YOUR VALUES AND YOUR FANTASIES Don’t fall into the illusion that anyone else is obligated to live according to what’s important to you in any way or at any time, even when they say they intend to. If they do, be grateful. BUT if they don’t, be unsurprised; they’re just being true to themselves and making decisions accordingly.” The Heart of Love by Dr John Demartini
5. From A YEAR OF MIRACLES: I AM OPEN TO THINGS BEING DIFFERENT THAN THEY WERE. Nothing needs to be as it was. The first step in creating the new is dropping the notion that what already exists is inevitable going forward . Today I am open to new possibilities, allowing the universe to move through me in creating new patterns of goodness for myself and others. I will not hold on to thoughts that bind me to the limits of my past.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.17.14 March 17, 2014
1. “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.” ~ Audrey Hepburn … Laughing infuses every single cell in our body with Love.
2. Sometimes your only available transportation is a Leap of Faith. ~ Margaret Shepard
3. To love is to recognize yourself in another. ~ Eckhart Tolle
4. Love is not selective, just as the light of the sun is not selective. It does not make one person special. It is not exclusive. Exclusivity is not the love of God but the “love” of ego. However, the intensity with which true love is felt can vary. There may be one person who reflects your love back to you more clearly and more intensely than others, and if that person feels the same toward you, it can be said that you are in a love relationship with him or her. The bond that connects you with that person is the same bond that connects you with the person sitting next to you on a bus, or with a bird, a tree, a flower. Only the degree of intensity with which it is felt differs. ~ Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now
5. “I’ve heard people say that they cling to their painful thoughts because they’re afraid that without them they wouldn’t be activists for peace. “If I feel peaceful,” they say, “why would I bother taking action at all? My answer is “Because that’s what Love does.” To think that we need sadness or outrage to motivate us to do what’s right is insane. As if the clearer and happier you get, the less kind you become. As if when someone finds freedom, she just sits around all day wiith drool running down her chin. My experience is the opposite. Love is action.” ~ Byron Katie
6. When you say, I enjoy doing this or that, it is really a misperception. It makes it appear that the joy comes from what you do, but that is not the case. Joy does not come from what you do, it flows into what you do and thus into this world from deep within you. The misperception that joy comes from what you do is normal, and it is also dangerous, because it creates the belief that joy is something that can be derived from something else, such as an activity or thing. You then look to the world to bring you joy, happiness. But it cannot do that. This is why many people live in constant frustration. The world is not giving them what they think they need. ~ Eckhart Tolle
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.4.14 March 4, 2014
1. Scarcity: The experience of scarcity (or any other thought of suffering) is not God punishing you. It is you showing yourself
a belief that needs to be corrected. (a false belief asking to be healed)
2. “Your partner is your mirror. Except for the way you perceive him, he doesn’t even exist for you. He is who you see he is, and ultimately it’s just you again, thinking. It’s just you, over and over and over and over, and in this way you remain blind to yourself and feel justified and lost. To think that your partner is anything but a mirror of you is painful. You don’t see your partner; you just see what you believe about him. So when you see him as flawed in any way, you can be sure that that’s where your own flaw is. The flaws have to be yours, because you’re the one projecting them.” ~ Byron Katie
3. About 1,000 times a day it is good to ask yourself, “Do I want the consequences of what I am currently thinking & believing?” Sow & reap, reap and Sow.
4. Let’s remember to educate our children to be Happy more than “rich”, so that they can know the value of things, not the price.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.19.14 February 19, 2014
1. There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
2. When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe ~ your loving eternal presence.
~ Matt Kahn
3. The ship is going by a mighty engine and you are busy rowing. ~ Mooji
4. When we are in our flow, we are too busy being in our flow to need to notice what “others” are doing.
We are too busy in our own ‘power’ to need to.
5. Giving Your Gift: Do not make the mistake of thinking that you have no gift to give. Everyone has a gift. Your gift brings joy to yourself and to others. It helps you step forward and express yourself. It breaks down the barriers of separation, helps you connect authentically with others. ~ Paul Ferrini
6. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go to that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive. ~ Harold Whitman
7. Level One, The Authentic Self: “When we reside in the harmony of our Authentic Self, we have the potential to love unconditionally… if someone were to say or do something insulting when we are residing in Level One, it wouldn’t bother us. Their words and actions would fall off us like loose garments, as there is nothing in us for them to stick to. Because our love is not based on a behavior that we agree with or find acceptable, we love them even through such instances.” – don Miguel Ruiz Jr. The Five Levels of Attachment
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.4.14 January 4, 2014
1. Your Essence: Your essence is unbroken, whole, dynamic and creative. It but awaits your trust. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. It is not so much a matter of seeking as it is a matter of allowing, recognizing and accepting what is, has always been, and will always be. It is not so much seeking as it is a matter of stepping back and getting out of the way. ~ Thanks Benny YOU ROCK
3. If we so much as think a negative unloving thought about another they can feel it, and at some level they know it. This blocks the light and delays the work of this Great Awakening. Don’t do that. As we see and think of another, we see and think of our self.
4. If our focus is on the world we see around us, or on concerns about the body/ego identity that we think we are, then sadness and despair is likely to be our experience. If our focus is on the light and peace within, and we allow that inner light to shine on the world that we see, then our experience is going to be joyful. Joy is always associated with that inner radiance.