1. Ultimately forgiveness doesn’t ask nor expect the world to change; yet, forgiveness simply sets it free.
2. Stay in Your Own Life. Don’t make decisions for other people. That will just take the focus away from your life. Let others find their own way. Support them. Encourage them. Cheer them on. But don’t think you know what’s good for them. You don’t know. When you take inappropriate responsibility for others, you overextend and weaken yourself.
Don’t do that. Let others live their lives. Stay in your own life and make your own decisions. Put your attention where it belongs. Listen to your guidance, honor it, act on it, and be committed to it. That is a full time job. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
3. When Life is Sweet, say Thank You and Celebrate…. When Life is bitter, say Thank You and Appreciate the opportunity to move beyond taste…
4. Ego is that part of the split mind that is always looking for external validation and support. Spirit is that part of the mind that rests in peace and certainty. It does not need or seek external validation or support. And it is from that place of peace and certainty that unconditional love inclusively extends to all.
We can only have, what we are willing to give to others. We make room in our heart, for more each time we give away what we want.
Conditional love says, “you do and say what I want you to do and say and I will love you. And you better love me back at least as much as I love you. Otherwise, the deal is off.” Unconditional love is extended without the need to get anything in return.
5. You’re doing fine. You’re doing better than you know. Whatever you think should be otherwise, should not. You re in the stream of perfection. It could not be otherwise. And everything you truly desire, must rush towards you.