As we enter into a new year, you may be deciding on goals or focus. Can you be intentional, but not aggressive? Can you allow your soul to choose your goals instead of your mind? Your new year already has a life of its own. Something wants to be born. Don’t miss the cues because you “have a plan.” ~ Tama
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.29.14 January 29, 2014
1. True Giving: True giving is an overflowing of your Love. You don’t feel that you are being depleted when you give in this way. In fact, you feel energized, because the Love you give away returns to you through the gratitude of others whom you have touched. ~Paul Ferrini
2. Bless each thought that engenders fear, gently kissing it on the forehead just as the sleeping child. Resistance cannot reveal rightmindedness.
3. The way to save a meaningless world is to just let it be meaningless. I am the one who gave it meaning when I ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That gave me strange ideas – opposites, duality, and the ability to judge. By letting it be meaningless I remove all judgment, and where there is no judgment there is no world.
4. Today We Affirm: I am living in a Spiritual Universe, formed from loving Thought. My thought is creative and is creating my world today. Today I choose grateful, joyous, and loving thoughts as I know that these thoughts will be reflected back to me. I do not have to design the ways and means for this is an Intelligent Universe that knows HOW and when and where. My part is to align myself with my greater good as I RELAX and allow in calm expectancy – my heart and mind open and receptive. This is a day of divine fulfillment and limitless possibilities for good. I happily participate as I allow my Creative Imagination to vision only the best knowing there is no need to worry or rush. The Universe has perfect timing and knows where to find me. My faith and belief in the good are growing and expanding daily. There is no opposite to this Divine Power and Presence. All is well in me and in my world.
5. “Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.” ~ Tagore. Faith represents a deep Trust that speaks to me when i lose sight of who i am in Truth. Thanks Diederik
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 6.3.13 June 3, 2013
1. We are very limited when we choose by our ego. Our ego is conditioned by the past. Let your higher conscious take over.
2. Try being a witness, not a judge. Focusing on our Self, not on others. Listening to our heart, not to the crowds…
3.“Keep forgiving. Train your mind to shift. Know that your mind is a very powerful tool and it’s also an empty space, so whatever you put in it will be powerful, because it is a powerful space. The mind doesn’t know if what is put into it is negative or positive, because there is no discernment in the mind – it’s like an empty space and it’s very powerful . So whatever you put there will grow and grow very strongly; therefore, being positive is very important.” ~ Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi (Think about what you are thinking about today… the mind does not know the difference between fact or fiction, why not thinking about what makes you feel good)
4. Today We Affirm: I am taking my own emotional journey. I have no time to judge or criticize what others are doing or choosing on their emotional journey. And as I stay strong in my own choices for joy I attract and inspire others who want the same thing. I live by attraction, not manipulation. It’s more fun. ~ Jacob Glass
5. “I vow to let go of all worries and anxiety in order to BE light and free.” ~ Thich Nhat Han
6. The more we are motivated by Love, the more fearless and free our actions will be…