” Learn to… be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not. ” Henri Frederic Amiel
Thought for Today 2.17.15 February 17, 2015
A Course in Miracles L e s s o n 48: There is nothing to fear.
1 The idea for today simply states a fact. It is not a fact to those who believe in illusions, but illusions are not facts. In truth there is nothing to fear. It is very easy to recognize this. But it is very difficult to recognize for those who want illusions to be true.
2 Today’s practice periods will be very short, very simple, and very frequent. Merely repeat the idea as often as possible. You can use it with your eyes open at any time and in any situation. It is strongly recommended, however, that you take a minute or so whenever possible to close your eyes and repeat the idea slowly to yourself several times. It is particularly important that you use the idea immediately should anything disturb your peace of mind.
3 The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength. The awareness that there is nothing to fear shows that somewhere in your mind, not necessarily in a place which you recognize as yet, you have remembered God and let His strength take the place of yours. The instant you are willing to do this there is indeed nothing to fear. ~ Original Hand Script of ACIM
Thought for Today 12.1.14 December 1, 2014
There is only fear. There is not a ‘fear of the dark’ or a ‘fear of flying’ or even a ‘fear of death’. There really is only fear. That fear is to be taken to a state other than what I know and have known all my life even if the state I am in now is experienced as awful. The ultimate fear I must confront is the fear of Love. In Love my “self” made identity is shown to me as meaningless and I do not trust my true identity yet…. ~ Thank you Diederik
Happy Thanksgiving Day 11.27.14 November 27, 2014
Thought for Today 4.29.14 April 29, 2014
Today We Affirm: Here in my own yard, all is well. I stay in my own business and clean up my own vibration by choosing the thoughts that feel good when I think them. There is a Power and a Presence which guides my actions and leads my feet as I align myself with Higher Thoughts. There is no need to struggle or strive to get somewhere. I am following my joy and peace through the open doors. I am anointed with Grace to accomplish all with ease as I relax into the downstream thoughts, knowing that all is well.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.18.14 March 19, 2014
1. Letting the Fire Burn Itself Out: You can be honest with the people you love without sharing every fearful thought or feeling that comes up. If you need to share every fear, you put others through an emotional buzz saw. That puts a big strain on your relationship. If you are triggered by something someone else says, expressing your anger may not be as helpful as riding it out and taking time to understand what triggered you. Then, you can take more responsibility for your anger. You might even realize that it has very little to do with what the other person did or said. Every relationship has its explosive moments. If you don’t pour gasoline on the fire, the flames eventually die out. But if you insist on speaking to others when you are upset, don’t be surprised if the fire escalates and begins to burn out of control. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
2. Today We Affirm: I am living by Grace and sourced by Love. I have dissolved all concepts of struggle and suffering. I invoke the energy of the Cosmos as I call my good to me today. The limitless abundance of the Universe is flowing now – and I am an open available vessel, ready to be filled. There is no need to worry or rush – perfect flow is mine. Problems solve themselves & dissolve before they even appear. Answers to my requests come with ease and perfect timing. Healing Light surrounds me & flows through me. The air is thick with miracles & joyful transformations. My heart is open – my mind is clear and spacious. Today I look through eyes of love at a world of effortless Grace. ~ Jacob Glass
3. No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. – Paulo Coelho
4. “There is no other greater ecstasy than to know who you ARE.” ~ Osho
5. Find your Self, and BE that… Coaching can assist you with that… Call or Email for a free session… Namaste, Faith