” Learn to… be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not. ” Henri Frederic Amiel
Thought for Today 2.17.15 February 17, 2015
A Course in Miracles L e s s o n 48: There is nothing to fear.
1 The idea for today simply states a fact. It is not a fact to those who believe in illusions, but illusions are not facts. In truth there is nothing to fear. It is very easy to recognize this. But it is very difficult to recognize for those who want illusions to be true.
2 Today’s practice periods will be very short, very simple, and very frequent. Merely repeat the idea as often as possible. You can use it with your eyes open at any time and in any situation. It is strongly recommended, however, that you take a minute or so whenever possible to close your eyes and repeat the idea slowly to yourself several times. It is particularly important that you use the idea immediately should anything disturb your peace of mind.
3 The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength. The awareness that there is nothing to fear shows that somewhere in your mind, not necessarily in a place which you recognize as yet, you have remembered God and let His strength take the place of yours. The instant you are willing to do this there is indeed nothing to fear. ~ Original Hand Script of ACIM
Thought for Today 12.1.14 December 1, 2014
There is only fear. There is not a ‘fear of the dark’ or a ‘fear of flying’ or even a ‘fear of death’. There really is only fear. That fear is to be taken to a state other than what I know and have known all my life even if the state I am in now is experienced as awful. The ultimate fear I must confront is the fear of Love. In Love my “self” made identity is shown to me as meaningless and I do not trust my true identity yet…. ~ Thank you Diederik
Happy Thanksgiving Day 11.27.14 November 27, 2014
Thought for Today 4.29.14 April 29, 2014
Today We Affirm: Here in my own yard, all is well. I stay in my own business and clean up my own vibration by choosing the thoughts that feel good when I think them. There is a Power and a Presence which guides my actions and leads my feet as I align myself with Higher Thoughts. There is no need to struggle or strive to get somewhere. I am following my joy and peace through the open doors. I am anointed with Grace to accomplish all with ease as I relax into the downstream thoughts, knowing that all is well.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.18.14 March 19, 2014
1. Letting the Fire Burn Itself Out: You can be honest with the people you love without sharing every fearful thought or feeling that comes up. If you need to share every fear, you put others through an emotional buzz saw. That puts a big strain on your relationship. If you are triggered by something someone else says, expressing your anger may not be as helpful as riding it out and taking time to understand what triggered you. Then, you can take more responsibility for your anger. You might even realize that it has very little to do with what the other person did or said. Every relationship has its explosive moments. If you don’t pour gasoline on the fire, the flames eventually die out. But if you insist on speaking to others when you are upset, don’t be surprised if the fire escalates and begins to burn out of control. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
2. Today We Affirm: I am living by Grace and sourced by Love. I have dissolved all concepts of struggle and suffering. I invoke the energy of the Cosmos as I call my good to me today. The limitless abundance of the Universe is flowing now – and I am an open available vessel, ready to be filled. There is no need to worry or rush – perfect flow is mine. Problems solve themselves & dissolve before they even appear. Answers to my requests come with ease and perfect timing. Healing Light surrounds me & flows through me. The air is thick with miracles & joyful transformations. My heart is open – my mind is clear and spacious. Today I look through eyes of love at a world of effortless Grace. ~ Jacob Glass
3. No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. – Paulo Coelho
4. “There is no other greater ecstasy than to know who you ARE.” ~ Osho
5. Find your Self, and BE that… Coaching can assist you with that… Call or Email for a free session… Namaste, Faith
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.23.14 January 23, 2014
1. I’ve never met anybody with less integrity than myself. ~ Byron Katie (before we start defending our stand or “integrity”, we can re-member Life is showing UP as our mirror… what are my judgments thoughts against the world? what am I defending against? what am I making wrong?? it’s ALL ME showing UP for ME to see my false beliefs or errors about the world and ask for correction/healing)
2. I must have decided wrongly, because I am not at peace.
I made the decision myself, but I can also decide otherwise.
I want to decide otherwise, because I want to be at peace.
I do not feel guilty, because the Holy Spirit will undo all the consequences of my wrong decision if I will let Him. I choose to let Him, by allowing Him to decide for God for me. ~ ACIM Chapter 3
3. Today We Affirm: Here in my own yard, all is well. I stay in my own business and clean up my own vibration by choosing the thoughts that feel good when I think them. There is a Power and a Presence which guides my actions and leads my feet as I align myself with Higher Thoughts. There is no need to struggle or strive to get somewhere. I am following my joy and peace through the open doors. I am anointed with Grace to accomplish all with ease as I relax into the downstream thoughts, knowing that all is well.
4. Don’t be a storehouse of memories. Leave past, future and even present thoughts behind. Be a witness to life unfolding by itself. Be free of all attachments, fears and concerns by keeping your mind inside your own heart. Rest in Being. Like this, your life is always fresh and imbued with pure joy and timeless presence. Be happy, wise and free. ~ Mooji
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.22.13 November 22, 2013
1. I am grateful for this day. Looking through the eyes of Love, all I see is the power and grace of Love. No matter the circumstances, I choose Love. For this, I am Grateful. ~ Eugene D. Holden
2. “To me, the whole of Life is holy (Wholly). All that exists is Holy, unconditionally Holy. I don’t have any condemnation for anything.” OSHO
3. “May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk through the world, and know its beauty all the days of your life.” Apache Blessing
4. “Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.2.13 November 2, 2013
1. “The Work is not about shame and blame. It’s not about proving that you are the one in the wrong or forcing yourself to believe that someone else is in the right. The power of the turnaround lies in the discovery that everything you think you see on the outside is really a projection of your own mind. Everything is a mirror image of your own thinking. Once you have learned to go in for your own answers and opened yourself up to the turnarounds, you’ll experience this for yourself. In discovering the innocence of the person you judged, you’ll come to recognize your own innocence.” ~ Byron Katie
2. The limitless magnitude of the reality of our Self is an experience that is far greater and more real than the little, limited body/ego experience that is the temporal human condition. Understanding this is not necessary, but it is necessary that we experience it.
3. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
4. “There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ~ Morpheus, The Matrix