1. The thoughts in our mind are guideposts to the road we choose to travel. Thanks Pamela
2. Most of us are obsessed with worry about our future, but this is why many of us live joyless lives. However, when we can find joy in the present moment and every present moment from here on, we are creating a joyful future. ~ Anita Moorjani
3. I have made Peace with the ego thought system, saying words like “silly girl, you could choose Peace instead of this” and I have found the ego thoughts have less and less power in life..
4. “What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.” ~ George Levinger
5. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.
A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master…” -Elizabeth Gilbert ‘Eat Pray Love’