Thought for Today 9.23.15 September 23, 2015
Thought for Today 7.12.15 July 12, 2015
***Exchanging Skepticism for Unconditional Trust***
“What I mean by unconditionally trust in Life, is that you no longer expect to find enemies or to be hurt. People usually fear that if they simply start trusting in life and all beings fully, that they will lose their discernment and security along with dropping their skepticism, but skepticism is based in fear, while discernment and security are natural manifestations that come with raising one’s frequency.
Greater Intelligence can only be achieved by increasing one’s vibratory state of being; it can only arise from genuine bliss, not from mental control or skepticism.
So for your own sake, for your intelligence’s sake, and for the sake of this planet’s welfare, drop the skepticism and start trusting and loving unconditionally. It’ll make you smarter and more powerful than you ever thought possible, not dumber or victimized. Skepticism does not keep you in control, it keeps you in fear and out of alignment. After all, everything you meet is more of your Self, so what is there to fear?” ~ Bentiho
Thought for Today 8.11.14 August 11, 2014
“To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” ~ Pablo Neruda
There is no them. It’s just me, right? Yes and no. They are the rest of my mind. But how to heal their minds? The only way I know is via the healing of my mind. Mine becomes the healed mind in the barrel that heals the rest. Minds are joined – there is only the one mind. Ah yes, back to me again. I am that one mind. There is no them. ~ Thanks Benny….
DAMN IT!!! I wish there was someone to BLAME… LOL
Thought for Today 4.21.14 April 21, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes on Enlightenment and illusion for Today 2.23.14 February 23, 2014
1. My speaking is meant to shake you awake, not to tell you how to dream better. – Adyashanti
2. If you see the illusion you are enlightened, but if you think that you are enlightened, you are in the illusion. – Papaji
3. Truth is not just about what we say…it is the realization that what we’ve created, individually or collectively, is illusion. As we awaken, truth gets revealed to us…It sometimes rocks our “here and now” existence, creates feelings of pain or loss in the moment…but it also sets us free. When we free ourselves from the illusions, we can return to our own power.
4. Do not think that enlightenment is going to make you special, it’s not. If you feel special in any way, then enlightenment has not occurred. I meet a lot of people who think they are enlightened and awake simply because they have had a very moving spiritual experience. They wear their enlightenment on their sleeve like a badge of honor. They sit among friends and talk about how awake they are while sipping coffee at a cafe. The funny thing about enlightenment is that when it is authentic, there is no one to claim it. Enlightenment is very ordinary; it is nothing special. Rather than making you more special, it is going to make you less special. It plants you right in the center of a wonderful humility and innocence. Everyone else may or may not call you enlightened, but when you are enlightened the whole notion of enlightenment and someone who is enlightened is a big joke. I use the word enlightenment all the time; not to point you toward it but to point you beyond it. Do not get stuck in enlightenment. – Adyashanti
5. Today We Affirm: In my world, there is magic even in the mundane. I am not looking for special people or special moments. This moment is enough and I am sufficient for the moment. By Grace, I see my world with loving gentle eyes and I allow myself to be just as I am, and just as I am not. Therefore, I release all others to be just as they are. I will not push or bully myself today but instead I walk with the Mighty Ones Who guide me down the gentle paths of freedom, love and peace. ~ Jacob Glass