Passage for Today 10.28.14 Day 28 of our 30 Day Commitment to PEACE October 28, 2014
Thought for Today 4.15.14 April 15, 2014
Today We Affirm: I am a creative being, an extension of the One Life. There are no limits on what is possible for me today. I am not a victim of my thinking or moods. I can choose my own thoughts and vibration. Today, I choose to think expansive thoughts. The Law of Attraction brings to me the essence of whatever I am thinking and vibrating as I now relax into a day of joy, peace, prosperity & health. All that I touch turns to miracles and Light as my world fills with golden opportunities to thrive & grow. Love is flowing from me and is blessing my world. I am the only thinker in my mind & I choose high happy thoughts that lead me through a day of effortlessly increasing good. ~ Jacob Glass
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.17.14 March 17, 2014
1. “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.” ~ Audrey Hepburn … Laughing infuses every single cell in our body with Love.
2. Sometimes your only available transportation is a Leap of Faith. ~ Margaret Shepard
3. To love is to recognize yourself in another. ~ Eckhart Tolle
4. Love is not selective, just as the light of the sun is not selective. It does not make one person special. It is not exclusive. Exclusivity is not the love of God but the “love” of ego. However, the intensity with which true love is felt can vary. There may be one person who reflects your love back to you more clearly and more intensely than others, and if that person feels the same toward you, it can be said that you are in a love relationship with him or her. The bond that connects you with that person is the same bond that connects you with the person sitting next to you on a bus, or with a bird, a tree, a flower. Only the degree of intensity with which it is felt differs. ~ Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now
5. “I’ve heard people say that they cling to their painful thoughts because they’re afraid that without them they wouldn’t be activists for peace. “If I feel peaceful,” they say, “why would I bother taking action at all? My answer is “Because that’s what Love does.” To think that we need sadness or outrage to motivate us to do what’s right is insane. As if the clearer and happier you get, the less kind you become. As if when someone finds freedom, she just sits around all day wiith drool running down her chin. My experience is the opposite. Love is action.” ~ Byron Katie
6. When you say, I enjoy doing this or that, it is really a misperception. It makes it appear that the joy comes from what you do, but that is not the case. Joy does not come from what you do, it flows into what you do and thus into this world from deep within you. The misperception that joy comes from what you do is normal, and it is also dangerous, because it creates the belief that joy is something that can be derived from something else, such as an activity or thing. You then look to the world to bring you joy, happiness. But it cannot do that. This is why many people live in constant frustration. The world is not giving them what they think they need. ~ Eckhart Tolle
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.6.14 March 6, 2014
1. “When we share the particular gifts that we have been given, we free our life force from its cage of separation. If we were born with a song in our heart, then we must sing it; if there is a vision in our soul, then we must live it. When we express fully all that we are, we participate in the flow of life. We are not meant to sit on the sideline, passively watching others live. We are meant to be vehicles through which our spirits can flow outward to life.” – John Robbins
2. When you finally get it that the Universe is only answering your vibration, then you understand that if you are victim to anything, it’s only your haphazard offering of vibration. The real desire that is being born within you is, “I want to vibrate on purpose. I want to set my Tone. I want to conclude and decide and offer it consistently and then watch the results of it.” You cannot get it done, ever, and you cannot get it wrong. So you might as well relax and start having fun with this. -Abraham
3. “When we’re true to ourselves, we become instruments of truth for the planet. Because we’re all connected, we touch the lives of everyone around us, who then affect others. Our only obligation is to be the love we are and allow our answers to come from within in the way that’s most appropriate for us.
Finally, I can’t stress enough how important it is to enjoy yourself and not take yourself or life too seriously. One of the biggest flaws with many traditional spiritual systems is that they give you such a somber outlook. Although you know that I abhor creating doctrines, if I ever had to create a set of tenets for a spiritual path to healing, number one on my list would be to make sure to laugh as often as possible throughout every single day—and preferably laugh at myself. This would be hands down over and above any form of prayer, meditation, chanting, or diet reform. Day-to-day problems never seem as big when viewed through a veil of humor and love.” ~ Anita Moorjani
4. Ponder these three statements:
1) You are doing this to yourself.
2) The you that seems to be having these adventures in space and time is not really you.
3) The place where it all seems to be happening does not exist. Now let’s get real…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.19.14 February 19, 2014
1. There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
2. When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe ~ your loving eternal presence.
~ Matt Kahn
3. The ship is going by a mighty engine and you are busy rowing. ~ Mooji
4. When we are in our flow, we are too busy being in our flow to need to notice what “others” are doing.
We are too busy in our own ‘power’ to need to.
5. Giving Your Gift: Do not make the mistake of thinking that you have no gift to give. Everyone has a gift. Your gift brings joy to yourself and to others. It helps you step forward and express yourself. It breaks down the barriers of separation, helps you connect authentically with others. ~ Paul Ferrini
6. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go to that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive. ~ Harold Whitman
7. Level One, The Authentic Self: “When we reside in the harmony of our Authentic Self, we have the potential to love unconditionally… if someone were to say or do something insulting when we are residing in Level One, it wouldn’t bother us. Their words and actions would fall off us like loose garments, as there is nothing in us for them to stick to. Because our love is not based on a behavior that we agree with or find acceptable, we love them even through such instances.” – don Miguel Ruiz Jr. The Five Levels of Attachment
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.25.13 December 25, 2013
1. Love Never Chooses Sides: When your mind is in conflict, you do not move out of conflict by choosing between two opposing positions. That will just set up more intense conflict. You move out of conflict by accepting both positions. Love never chooses one brother over another. It never sees one sister as better or more worthy than another. It affirms the humanity of both. If positive and negative feelings are present, love does not reject one and embrace the other. It accepts that both are present. It embraces the totality of what is, with all its apparent contradiction. Love transcends any kind of dualism. It is many-sided, multifaceted, patient and tolerant. It knows that we will be okay. It trusts us to learn what we need to learn when we are ready to learn it. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. May Our Life be filled with knowing the Joy of Light, Love and Pure innocence of the Heart. Now and Always.
3. “Aren’t you tired of letting the past dictate your life?” ~ Saving Mr. Banks
4. One mode of operation: judge and control. A better mode of operation: don’t give it any meaning and just Let it Flow. Thanks Benny