Isn’t it great when someone loves you just the way you are?
Happy July 1st Thought for Today July 1, 2014
“To be deeply loved, means a willingness to cut yourself wide open, exposing your vulnerabilities… hopes, hurts, fears and flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the real you and that person is just as worthy of love. There is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling, than complete love, it’s worth the risk… reach for it.” ~ Jaeda DeWalt
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.6.13 October 6, 2013
1. “To be your Self in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. As soon as we recognize our mistake, we have begun to correct it. To see the mistake means we have become willing to admit responsibility and allowed our mind to start to heal from the error.
3. If we look closely, we will see that most of the judgments we have don’t really make US happy anyway!!!
4. “At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it. Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or possessions – we cannot be free.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh~
5. “Give us permission through you, to have a flaw. When you hide your flaws, you teach us to do that. We are waiting for one teacher, just one, to give us permission to be who we are now, so that we can all come to know that that’s what is normal for us. You appear as this now, that is such a gift to give. The pain is in withholding it. Who else is going to give us permission to be free, if not you? Do it for your own sake, and we will follow. We’re a reflection of your thinking, and when you free yourself, we all get free.” Byron Katie.