“To be deeply loved, means a willingness to cut yourself wide open, exposing your vulnerabilities… hopes, hurts, fears and flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the real you and that person is just as worthy of love. There is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling, than complete love, it’s worth the risk… reach for it.” ~ Jaeda DeWalt
Thought for Today 6.25.14 June 25, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 4.19.13 April 19, 2013
1. “I want to ignite a fire in your Soul that will burn the layers and fillers away, thus revealing your Authentic Self. Then I want to inspire you to live in your Authenticity and express it to the world”
2. “Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.” ~ A.A. Milne
3. No matter how far the tide goes out, it has never not come back in.
There may even be a tsunami of blessings on the way to you right now.
4. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley
5. In times of great uncertainty, true passion is your security. You have more energy & resources for what you Love. Don’t choose your life based on what you think the market wants. Choose what you really want. You will have the fire to draw opportunities– like moths to your flame.
6. “Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.”‘
7. Undo your fear today. No one else can.