A few spots have reopened for the October weekend at the Ranch in Oregon, if it feels right for you, please join US. If interested please email me at email@example.com All food and housing is included. We will be learning to Living Whole Hearted! We start Friday evening and goes through Sunday early afternoon. We will be connecting with our Authenticity, Vulnerability, Bravery. I will be addressing the work of Brene’ Brown: Power of Vulnerability The Teaching of Authenticity, Connection and Courage (Audio) and her latest books Daring Greatly and Rising Strong.
Thought for Today 2.17.15 February 17, 2015
A Course in Miracles L e s s o n 48: There is nothing to fear.
1 The idea for today simply states a fact. It is not a fact to those who believe in illusions, but illusions are not facts. In truth there is nothing to fear. It is very easy to recognize this. But it is very difficult to recognize for those who want illusions to be true.
2 Today’s practice periods will be very short, very simple, and very frequent. Merely repeat the idea as often as possible. You can use it with your eyes open at any time and in any situation. It is strongly recommended, however, that you take a minute or so whenever possible to close your eyes and repeat the idea slowly to yourself several times. It is particularly important that you use the idea immediately should anything disturb your peace of mind.
3 The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength. The awareness that there is nothing to fear shows that somewhere in your mind, not necessarily in a place which you recognize as yet, you have remembered God and let His strength take the place of yours. The instant you are willing to do this there is indeed nothing to fear. ~ Original Hand Script of ACIM
Passage for Today 10.28.14 Day 28 of our 30 Day Commitment to PEACE October 28, 2014
Thought for Today 4.11.14 April 11, 2014
“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell.
What happens when I let go of that plan? The higher Self steps in and runs the show quite nicely and effortlessly Thank You HS…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.10.14 March 10, 2014
1. To teach is to demonstrate. An angry teacher teaches anger. A stressed teacher teaches stress. A joyful teacher teaches joy. ~ Jacob Glass
2. Today We Affirm: Life responds quickly to my positive thoughts today. I am love and I see love all around me as I walk the path of Grace and gently unfolding good. I release all fear and resistance and I trust Life to guide and direct my day with joyful ease. I cannot fail to be at the right place at the right time. All that I do is blessed, multiplied and prospered today and the Universe can arrange every detail with great ease. I am happy, grateful and filled with radiant faith in Life! ~ Jacob Glass
3. The only way to genuinely feel loved is to take the risk of being your True Self and then find out that you are accepted and cherished for who you really ARE.
4. If we find our self constantly trying to prove our worth to someone, we have already forgotten our value.
5. The ideal relationship is not a matter of one being dependent upon the other to get something. It is when two or more come together for the increased joy of sharing what each already has and IS. And Love is all there is. Love and joy are a package deal. We cannot have one without the other, and both are increased when shared.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.7.14 March 7, 2014
1. “Faith includes noticing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort, and letting it be there until some light returns.” ~ Anne Lamott
2. If we undo the ego, we’ll end up enjoying our life more, not less. That’s because there’s less unconscious guilt in our mind, and if we feel less guilty we enjoy everything more, and I do mean everything. So always remember, it’s not against any rules to have a good time.
3. Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. ~ Elton Trueblood
4. Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight. ~ Mark Victor Hansen
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.29.14 January 29, 2014
1. True Giving: True giving is an overflowing of your Love. You don’t feel that you are being depleted when you give in this way. In fact, you feel energized, because the Love you give away returns to you through the gratitude of others whom you have touched. ~Paul Ferrini
2. Bless each thought that engenders fear, gently kissing it on the forehead just as the sleeping child. Resistance cannot reveal rightmindedness.
3. The way to save a meaningless world is to just let it be meaningless. I am the one who gave it meaning when I ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That gave me strange ideas – opposites, duality, and the ability to judge. By letting it be meaningless I remove all judgment, and where there is no judgment there is no world.
4. Today We Affirm: I am living in a Spiritual Universe, formed from loving Thought. My thought is creative and is creating my world today. Today I choose grateful, joyous, and loving thoughts as I know that these thoughts will be reflected back to me. I do not have to design the ways and means for this is an Intelligent Universe that knows HOW and when and where. My part is to align myself with my greater good as I RELAX and allow in calm expectancy – my heart and mind open and receptive. This is a day of divine fulfillment and limitless possibilities for good. I happily participate as I allow my Creative Imagination to vision only the best knowing there is no need to worry or rush. The Universe has perfect timing and knows where to find me. My faith and belief in the good are growing and expanding daily. There is no opposite to this Divine Power and Presence. All is well in me and in my world.
5. “Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.” ~ Tagore. Faith represents a deep Trust that speaks to me when i lose sight of who i am in Truth. Thanks Diederik
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.23.14 January 23, 2014
1. I’ve never met anybody with less integrity than myself. ~ Byron Katie (before we start defending our stand or “integrity”, we can re-member Life is showing UP as our mirror… what are my judgments thoughts against the world? what am I defending against? what am I making wrong?? it’s ALL ME showing UP for ME to see my false beliefs or errors about the world and ask for correction/healing)
2. I must have decided wrongly, because I am not at peace.
I made the decision myself, but I can also decide otherwise.
I want to decide otherwise, because I want to be at peace.
I do not feel guilty, because the Holy Spirit will undo all the consequences of my wrong decision if I will let Him. I choose to let Him, by allowing Him to decide for God for me. ~ ACIM Chapter 3
3. Today We Affirm: Here in my own yard, all is well. I stay in my own business and clean up my own vibration by choosing the thoughts that feel good when I think them. There is a Power and a Presence which guides my actions and leads my feet as I align myself with Higher Thoughts. There is no need to struggle or strive to get somewhere. I am following my joy and peace through the open doors. I am anointed with Grace to accomplish all with ease as I relax into the downstream thoughts, knowing that all is well.
4. Don’t be a storehouse of memories. Leave past, future and even present thoughts behind. Be a witness to life unfolding by itself. Be free of all attachments, fears and concerns by keeping your mind inside your own heart. Rest in Being. Like this, your life is always fresh and imbued with pure joy and timeless presence. Be happy, wise and free. ~ Mooji
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.3.13 December 3, 2013
1. Our mind is a garden, Our thoughts are the seeds, we can grow flowers or we can grow weeds…
2. Empower yourself! Stop judging life! Look at every event as Blessed. It is offering you the fastest track to get onto your highest, happiest and most successful state. Your soul is working it all out perfectly. When you accept this you will make life amendments easily and lovingly. Then the pain stops and the joyous Creation begins.. ~ Melanie Tonia Evans
3. The Secret To Having It All Is Knowing You Already Do. ~ W. D. Stickers
4. When you come to the edge of all the Light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly. ~ Barbara Winter
5. Real Sharing: Listen to others not to agree or to disagree, but simply to hear each other’s experience. Speak with others not to obtain attention or approval, but to communicate what is in your heart and mind. The greatest joy is not to find agreement with others, but to hear and be heard deeply and without judgment. This outcome can be achieved in every encounter. ~ Paul Ferrini