A few spots have reopened for the October weekend at the Ranch in Oregon, if it feels right for you, please join US. If interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org All food and housing is included. We will be learning to Living Whole Hearted! We start Friday evening and goes through Sunday early afternoon. We will be connecting with our Authenticity, Vulnerability, Bravery. I will be addressing the work of Brene’ Brown: Power of Vulnerability The Teaching of Authenticity, Connection and Courage (Audio) and her latest books Daring Greatly and Rising Strong.
Thought for Today 2.17.15 February 17, 2015
A Course in Miracles L e s s o n 48: There is nothing to fear.
1 The idea for today simply states a fact. It is not a fact to those who believe in illusions, but illusions are not facts. In truth there is nothing to fear. It is very easy to recognize this. But it is very difficult to recognize for those who want illusions to be true.
2 Today’s practice periods will be very short, very simple, and very frequent. Merely repeat the idea as often as possible. You can use it with your eyes open at any time and in any situation. It is strongly recommended, however, that you take a minute or so whenever possible to close your eyes and repeat the idea slowly to yourself several times. It is particularly important that you use the idea immediately should anything disturb your peace of mind.
3 The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength. The awareness that there is nothing to fear shows that somewhere in your mind, not necessarily in a place which you recognize as yet, you have remembered God and let His strength take the place of yours. The instant you are willing to do this there is indeed nothing to fear. ~ Original Hand Script of ACIM
Passage for Today 10.28.14 Day 28 of our 30 Day Commitment to PEACE October 28, 2014
Thought for Today 4.11.14 April 11, 2014
“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell.
What happens when I let go of that plan? The higher Self steps in and runs the show quite nicely and effortlessly Thank You HS…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.10.14 March 10, 2014
1. To teach is to demonstrate. An angry teacher teaches anger. A stressed teacher teaches stress. A joyful teacher teaches joy. ~ Jacob Glass
2. Today We Affirm: Life responds quickly to my positive thoughts today. I am love and I see love all around me as I walk the path of Grace and gently unfolding good. I release all fear and resistance and I trust Life to guide and direct my day with joyful ease. I cannot fail to be at the right place at the right time. All that I do is blessed, multiplied and prospered today and the Universe can arrange every detail with great ease. I am happy, grateful and filled with radiant faith in Life! ~ Jacob Glass
3. The only way to genuinely feel loved is to take the risk of being your True Self and then find out that you are accepted and cherished for who you really ARE.
4. If we find our self constantly trying to prove our worth to someone, we have already forgotten our value.
5. The ideal relationship is not a matter of one being dependent upon the other to get something. It is when two or more come together for the increased joy of sharing what each already has and IS. And Love is all there is. Love and joy are a package deal. We cannot have one without the other, and both are increased when shared.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.7.14 March 7, 2014
1. “Faith includes noticing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort, and letting it be there until some light returns.” ~ Anne Lamott
2. If we undo the ego, we’ll end up enjoying our life more, not less. That’s because there’s less unconscious guilt in our mind, and if we feel less guilty we enjoy everything more, and I do mean everything. So always remember, it’s not against any rules to have a good time.
3. Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. ~ Elton Trueblood
4. Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight. ~ Mark Victor Hansen