“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ~ Rumi.
Thought for Today 8.28.14 August 28, 2014
Thought for Today 6.5.14 June 5, 2014
When we open our eyes this morning we can remember to also open our mind, heart and arms too. Being open makes for easier, more joyful, more productive and more exciting days. And if we choose, that’s the kind of day that waits.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.16.13 September 16, 2013
1. Ego says, “Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel Peace.” Spirit says, “Find your Peace, and then everything will fall into place.” ~ Marianne Williamson
2. Appropriate Responsibility: You are responsible for making your own choices and for learning from the mistakes that you make. It is not appropriate for you to make decisions for others or to let them make decisions for you. ~ Paul Ferrini
3. You can never discover how big the heart is until you are willing to let everything in. That’s the possibility of a human lifetime. ~ Gangaji
4. “This does not mean that you deny the illusion-what your physical eyes see in the world. You deny that it has any effect on you by denying the ego’s interpretation of what your eyes see.”
5. My soul is racing ahead of me. It says, The body is too slow for me – I am going. ~ Rumi
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 8.1.13 August 1, 2013
1. Love doesn’t seek anything. It doesn’t want, doesn’t need, has no shoulds (not even for the person’s own good). It’s already complete. ~ Byron Katie
2. Come to me without you…. I will come to you without me ….. ~ Rumi ~
3. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” ~ Les Miserables
4. The light which shines in the eye is really the light of the heart. ~ Rumi
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.27.13 May 27, 2013
1. To make a difference in someone’s Life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. BEing YOU (the Truth of You) is all that is required… We show up in our Authenticity and they get to SEE themselves through our eyes… as do we see ourselves through them…
2. “When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. As you see him you will see yourself. As you treat him you will treat yourself. As you think of him you will think of yourself. Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself.” ~ A Course in Miracles
3. Until we see love as the meaning of life, life seems to have no meaning at all. The sense of meaninglessness produces chaos, and the chaos produces fear.
There is only one way out of this, and that is to see every moment and every situation as an invitation to love. Marianne Williamson
4. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can. And no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. ~ Gautama Buddha