The Love Seeker: The love seeker and the love giver live in different worlds. The love seeker doesn’t know how to love. She is so concerned with how much she is getting, she doesn’t realize she isn’t giving love at all. Forever counting and measuring, she goes into her head and closes down her heart. Yet until she offers love, she will be miserable. Until she gives without expectation of return, the love that comes back to her will never seem to be enough. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 7.6.13 July 6, 2013
1. Expectation of others is a form of emotional blackmail. ~ David R. Hawkins
2. “A Lover is simply is LOVE” ~ Rumi
3. We often find what we want when we stop insisting on it….
4. “I love all of my thoughts I just don’t believe them.” ~ Byron Katie
5. Our mind is a garden, our thoughts are the seed… We can grow flowers or we can grow weeds… we can make the choice…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 6.24.13 June 24, 2013
1. The only real homeland security is the knowledge that whatever the world brings your way, your soul is safe in your own two hands. A certain faith develops, not simply that the universe will provide for you, but that you will provide for you.
2. Sometimes we FEEL the rain, at other times we just get wet….
3. “If you don’t know, then it’s all right. If you don’t know, then don’t think of any expectations. If there are no expectations, then you are free. If you expect, then you are in bondage. Choose whatever you want. Expectations are never fulfilled.”~ Poon
4. Self awareness can be wonderful. Rather than always be working on letting something go, it becomes easier as time goes by to notice when we are picking something up – then, we can make a better choice and decide not to pick it up to begin with. ~ Jacob Glass
5. We carry the Light of Creation within US….