Good Reminder to stay in OUR own Business!!! who’s business am I in… as Byron Katie reminds us, there is only 3 kinds of business… my business, your business or God’s Business … who’s business am I in??? If I am in YOUR business, there is no one here taking care of my business… OF course this does not apply if it is MY PAYING job… example: being a plumber and you ask me my opinion, or a doctor and you ask my opinion or a mechanic etc… we know this is not what we are speaking of… but when we give advise or try to “help” or assist when it is NOT asked for or when the seeming “other” should be doing it for themselves, we are giving the message that we think they are incapable of doing it… and saying they are helpless and that is NEVER an empowering or helpful message to offer the world….
Thought for Today 12.28.14 December 28, 2014
Most rarely align with their true power, because it seems illogical to them that there is power in relaxation, in letting go, or in love or joy or bliss. Most people do not understand that their true power lies in releasing resistance—which is the only obstacle to their true power.
Most people do not expect their path to great abundance to be one of ease and of joy. They have been taught that struggle and hardship and sacrifice are requirements that must be met before the reward of great abundance can be realized. Most do not understand that the very struggle they deliberately involve themselves in, in their quest for success and advantage, actually works against them.
There are so many things that you have been taught to believe that are counter to the powerful Laws of the Universe that it is difficult for you to think your way out. And that is the reason that we present this path of much less resistance.
We want you to breathe rather than try, to relax rather than offer effort, to smile rather than struggle, to be rather than do. For your true power is experienced only from inside the Vortex. ~ Abraham
Thought for Today 7.26.14 July 26, 2014
“Placing the blame or judgment on someone else leaves you powerless to change your experience. Taking responsibility for your beliefs and judgments gives you the power to change them.” – Byron Katie Use your words to bless your future.
Thought for Today 5.20.14 May 20, 2014
“How many of your issues stem from ‘other people’? When you realize you are the common denominator amongst all of your experiences, it is about you, not ‘them’. This empowers you, because healing is in your hands, not ‘theirs’. When we blame we give away our power. When we take ownership, we heal.”
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.3.13 December 3, 2013
1. Our mind is a garden, Our thoughts are the seeds, we can grow flowers or we can grow weeds…
2. Empower yourself! Stop judging life! Look at every event as Blessed. It is offering you the fastest track to get onto your highest, happiest and most successful state. Your soul is working it all out perfectly. When you accept this you will make life amendments easily and lovingly. Then the pain stops and the joyous Creation begins.. ~ Melanie Tonia Evans
3. The Secret To Having It All Is Knowing You Already Do. ~ W. D. Stickers
4. When you come to the edge of all the Light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly. ~ Barbara Winter
5. Real Sharing: Listen to others not to agree or to disagree, but simply to hear each other’s experience. Speak with others not to obtain attention or approval, but to communicate what is in your heart and mind. The greatest joy is not to find agreement with others, but to hear and be heard deeply and without judgment. This outcome can be achieved in every encounter. ~ Paul Ferrini