Never mind what-is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire. When your vibration is a match to your desire, all things in your experience will gravitate to meet that match every time. -Abraham
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 7.27.13 July 27, 2013
1. When we live with an Open Heart, unexpected, joyful things happen.
2. Suffering?? Few people recognize that the word, “apathy” derives from the meaning, “apart from suffering.” Therefore, to claim a day where one consciously chooses not to suffer or connect oneself to the idea of suffering in any form, is to consciously recognize another Way of Being. Apathy is not selfish; yet it is self-less.
It amazes me how much guilt pops up in the mind when I see myself choosing not to suffer or choosing not to see others as suffering… oooh, it feels so downright sick and perverted, so filled with selfishness and hurt. So then, what is this inner wish that says I must see suffering? Where does this wish to connect with suffering arise and WHY, when seeking to take it away, does it feel so bad? This, my friends is the ego that wishes to believe that ultimately Love cannot exist without suffering and Love cannot exist without fear. Yikes! This false belief is the core of our belief, that we are separate from God and if He told us He desired only pure happiness and peace of mind, we would run far far away to hide… claiming then for Him (the most Loving Father) to be false. Wow.. this really hits home. ~ Right on Pamela…
3. If we practice and chase a thread of desire, we miss what is already here and we suffer. Can it be more simple stated? ~ Gangaji
4. The infinite me already contains everything I need to navigate through Life, because I’m One with Universal Energy. In fact, I AM Universal Energy… ~ Anita Moorjani
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 4.11.13 April 12, 2013
1. To be True to our Self, we must embrace/live the Life that is calling US…. Are you listening to the whispers of your Soul?
2. “I am never upset for the reason I think.” ~ A Course in Miracles, Lesson 5
3, The imperfection I see in the “world” is just the projection of my thoughts. My thoughts are chosen by the little self I made up. This little self hides the Self.
4. “Frustration results from exaggerating the importance of desires.” ~ David R. Hawkins
Perhaps it is not even a matter of ‘exaggerating’ the importance, perhaps, frustration comes from simply believing a desire at all. ~ Diederik
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.27.13 March 27, 2013
1. Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside. ~ Sri Ramana Maharshi ~
2. Somebody is trying to usurp your control, authority and power? There are things like money and even the well-being of yourself and loved ones at stake? What to do? Well, if nothing Real can be threatened, then whatever you think is at stake, probably is of no value. And if you are willing to turn your will and life over to God (Holy Spirit/Divine Love/Source) then you do not need to maintain control. So, what’s the problem? Now you can RELAX and even let go of that grievance.
3. We may think we need to find an answer in order to have peace of mind. But if we choose peace of mind now, we will have an answer. On a path of growth, we don’t get rid of chaos. We learn how to dance in the uncertainty, breathe through fire, and discover strengths we never knew we had.
4. Beliefs are like stepping stones. They provide us with some temporary stability until we find a better one with a more inclusive viewpoint. If we cling to a belief we’ll never experience our life completely.
5. Be the Light that Shines Bright in your day…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.22.13 March 22, 2013
1. Ultimately forgiveness doesn’t ask nor expect the world to change; yet, forgiveness simply sets it free.
2. Stay in Your Own Life. Don’t make decisions for other people. That will just take the focus away from your life. Let others find their own way. Support them. Encourage them. Cheer them on. But don’t think you know what’s good for them. You don’t know. When you take inappropriate responsibility for others, you overextend and weaken yourself.
Don’t do that. Let others live their lives. Stay in your own life and make your own decisions. Put your attention where it belongs. Listen to your guidance, honor it, act on it, and be committed to it. That is a full time job. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
3. When Life is Sweet, say Thank You and Celebrate…. When Life is bitter, say Thank You and Appreciate the opportunity to move beyond taste…
4. Ego is that part of the split mind that is always looking for external validation and support. Spirit is that part of the mind that rests in peace and certainty. It does not need or seek external validation or support. And it is from that place of peace and certainty that unconditional love inclusively extends to all.
We can only have, what we are willing to give to others. We make room in our heart, for more each time we give away what we want.
Conditional love says, “you do and say what I want you to do and say and I will love you. And you better love me back at least as much as I love you. Otherwise, the deal is off.” Unconditional love is extended without the need to get anything in return.
5. You’re doing fine. You’re doing better than you know. Whatever you think should be otherwise, should not. You re in the stream of perfection. It could not be otherwise. And everything you truly desire, must rush towards you.