Parents don’t want their children to make the wrong decisions, so they don’t allow them to make the decision. And then the child becomes dependent, and then the parent resents that, and it gets off into a blameful thing early on. If you are encouraging children to do all that they can do — and not squelching the natural eagerness that is within them, so that they can shine and thrive and show you and themselves how good they are at adapting to physical experience — then everyone wins. -Abraham Hicks
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.10.14 March 10, 2014
1. To teach is to demonstrate. An angry teacher teaches anger. A stressed teacher teaches stress. A joyful teacher teaches joy. ~ Jacob Glass
2. Today We Affirm: Life responds quickly to my positive thoughts today. I am love and I see love all around me as I walk the path of Grace and gently unfolding good. I release all fear and resistance and I trust Life to guide and direct my day with joyful ease. I cannot fail to be at the right place at the right time. All that I do is blessed, multiplied and prospered today and the Universe can arrange every detail with great ease. I am happy, grateful and filled with radiant faith in Life! ~ Jacob Glass
3. The only way to genuinely feel loved is to take the risk of being your True Self and then find out that you are accepted and cherished for who you really ARE.
4. If we find our self constantly trying to prove our worth to someone, we have already forgotten our value.
5. The ideal relationship is not a matter of one being dependent upon the other to get something. It is when two or more come together for the increased joy of sharing what each already has and IS. And Love is all there is. Love and joy are a package deal. We cannot have one without the other, and both are increased when shared.