A few spots have reopened for the October weekend at the Ranch in Oregon, if it feels right for you, please join US. If interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org All food and housing is included. We will be learning to Living Whole Hearted! We start Friday evening and goes through Sunday early afternoon. We will be connecting with our Authenticity, Vulnerability, Bravery. I will be addressing the work of Brene’ Brown: Power of Vulnerability The Teaching of Authenticity, Connection and Courage (Audio) and her latest books Daring Greatly and Rising Strong.
Thought for Today 1.28.15 January 28, 2015
Thought for Today 11.18.14 November 18, 2014
The Plan for Your Awakening: Everything that happens to you is part of the plan for your awakening, including those challenging events that force you to shift out of your inertia and self-limiting behavior patterns. From the depth of your soul, you call out for growth. You pray to be released from your burdens and to discover and express your gifts. From deep within your pain you call for peace. From deep within your co-dependency, you call for the courage and the freedom to be yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thought for Today 10.22.14 Day 22 of Our 30 Day Commitment to Peace October 22, 2014
You ask, ‘What breaks this spell of delusion? Is it determination?’ No. The Self does not need determination. You don’t need some extra strength, courage or blessing. You don’t need anything, for you are perfect and beyond need. You are Truth itself, but presently you cannot step out of what you always thought of as your self, your constructed self-image or self-portrait. Your mind is not accepting that it is already done. It is not even done. It is neither finished nor unfinished. It just Is. ~ Mooji
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 6.9.13 June 9, 2013
1. What you WANT is what the universe WANTS to give you….
2. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ~ Howard Thurman
3. Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets. The moon sets. But they are not gone. ~ Rumi
4. “Courage is a love affair with the unknown.” ~ Osho
5. There comes a day when turning the page is the best decision for you because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on… ~ Lessons learned in Life
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.24.13 May 24, 2013
1. Whenever we focus on what’s coming next we miss out on what’s happening now. ~ Spirit Junkie
2. “If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand.” ~ Buddha
3. “Just keep quiet and see what happens. All nature will love you. You will be better taken care of than by your own mother who gave birth to you and put you in all this trouble.”
“But this other mother – consciousness, if you know that she is your original mother – she will take care of you and give you peace and happiness and deathlessness also. This mother we do not recognize, and we get into trouble.”
“When you love, you love all being. When you eat, everybody is eating off your plate, even the beings who have died and the ones who are yet to be. When you see, all the eyes collected together are seeing thru this retina.” Poonja
4. To Forgive is to Undo: To forgive is not to do, but to undo. To undo a judgment, say to yourself:
“The judgment I made is untrue. It was made in ignorance. It says more about me than it does about you. But it is not even true about me.
This judgment is a reflection of my fear. I would rather face my fear directly than to judge you or myself.” ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.22.13 May 22, 2013
1. When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, ‘Oh yes – I already have everything that I really need.’ ~ Dalai Lama
2. In order to become empowered we must let go of victim mentality. This means that I assume full responsibility for everything I experience and/or seems to happen to me. While being careful not to let this be about guilt or blaming myself. It is about seeing what I have thought, felt and done before so that I can make different choices and have a more gentle loving experiences.
3 “When I remember that I am here ONLY to be truly Helpful, life takes on a Graceful ease as I let go of MY way and happily surrender to THE Way. This is not loss, but the greatest gain of all. Remembering that I am part of a huge temp assignment on Earth alleviates the stress of thinking I need to make anything happen, or prevent something from happening. It deconstructs the ideas that create false attachments to people, places, things and accomplishments. It all happens THROUGH me rather than by me. Then, I am able to enjoy the fruits of the Spirit rather than the fruits of my hard labor and effort.
My part is to continually clean up my own Consciousness, my thinking, my attitudes, my focus. Today is yet another opportunity to focus on love, love and more love. Do not let ego steal your joy today. Rest in practicing gentle kind loving downstream thoughts – about yourself, life and all other beings everywhere.” ~ Jacob Glass
4. Just be Love – even if you don’t think the other person deserves it. I mean- who does really deserve it? How does one earn Love anyway? And who is the judge and jury of whether someone deserves it? See, it’s all too complicated- so Just be LOVE!
Ahhhhh…..but not so fast you say. What about the manipulators on street corners wanting you to support their habit, or that guy with a sign using key words like “hungry and veteran”? Or maybe it’s even your own kid, parent or old friend who is undeserving, who has abused you one too many times…..yes, now it’s getting sticky.
Still be nice. Strong, compassionate, courageous, open, generous and firm – nice can look quite different. Hold it up to the light, notice how it changes, feels and acts. Let it become what it needs to be in each moment, but just be sure to give it whether deserved or not.
5. Dear Me, What do you really have to lose by daring to live fearlessly? What would you do differently if you knew you had nothing to lose?? Just wondering…. Love, Me (thanks Jane)