“Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” ~ Wayne Dyer
Thought for Today 7.29.14 June 29, 2014
Both Sides of the Coin: In relationships, as in consciousness, both sides of the coin must be accepted as equal. One cannot move out of conflict with another until the experience of both people has been honored. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.25.13 December 25, 2013
1. Love Never Chooses Sides: When your mind is in conflict, you do not move out of conflict by choosing between two opposing positions. That will just set up more intense conflict. You move out of conflict by accepting both positions. Love never chooses one brother over another. It never sees one sister as better or more worthy than another. It affirms the humanity of both. If positive and negative feelings are present, love does not reject one and embrace the other. It accepts that both are present. It embraces the totality of what is, with all its apparent contradiction. Love transcends any kind of dualism. It is many-sided, multifaceted, patient and tolerant. It knows that we will be okay. It trusts us to learn what we need to learn when we are ready to learn it. ~ Paul Ferrini
2. May Our Life be filled with knowing the Joy of Light, Love and Pure innocence of the Heart. Now and Always.
3. “Aren’t you tired of letting the past dictate your life?” ~ Saving Mr. Banks
4. One mode of operation: judge and control. A better mode of operation: don’t give it any meaning and just Let it Flow. Thanks Benny
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 4.15.13 April 15, 2013
1. Conflict can not survive without your participation in it…
2. It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet
3. “Mind is afraid of Real Freedom, because in Real Freedom you don’t need your mind in the way that you presently think.” ~ Mooji
4. What could you not accept if you but knew that everything that happens, all events, past, present and to come, are gently planned by One Whose only purpose is your good? ~ A Course In Miracles W-p255
5. “There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.” ~ Plato
6. “The sun is so big, much bigger than the earth, yet a single cloud can hide the sun. Clouds are thoughts. Likewise, the I-thought is hiding the Self. I-thought is hiding peace, beauty, and love. How to remove the cloud? Inquire, and it will vanish when you inquire, because it is not real.” ~ Poonja
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.28.13 February 28, 2013
1. “Bodies don’t think, care, or even have any problem with themselves. They never beat themselves up or shame themselves. They simply try to keep themselves balanced and healthy. They’re entirely efficient, intelligent, kind, and resourceful. Where there’s no thought, there’s no problem. It’s the story we believe prior to doing inquiry that leaves us confused. I tell the story of my body, and because I haven’t inquired, I believe that my body is the problem and that if only this or that changed, I’d be happy. But my suffering can’t be my body’s fault.” ~ Byron Katie
2. The mind may not be able to give you understanding; but, it can give you the choice for Peace beyond it.
3. The way of the Miracle-Worker is to see all human behavior as either Love, or a call for Love.
4. ”Avoiding conflict does not mean creating inner conflict at the cost of not speaking up or standing up for yourself. It is the manner in which it is done, and it can be achieved peacefully.”